Review Highlights
Apart from the Eco Adventure there is nothing much else to do

We did the King Kong course. It looks easy enough from the ground but it was soo much scarier than... read more

Reviewed 1 April 2017
DanielleELMC
Adelaide, Australia
Very good place

Reviewed 6 August 2016
Julio E

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2016

[Admission (Garden + Zoo Zoo Land + Red Maple Road)] Weekdays: Adults 8,000 won
The area is dull since I was there too early, still few visitors then. But I was trying to catch the sun during my visit, since it has been forecast that there will be heavy rains in the afternoon.
Good to catch maple leaves changing colors which is too early for autumn on the month of July.

Lastly, I have visited the area where Jon In Sung's It's Okay, That's Love was filmed. Not so well maintained, there are already spiders in the set. You can't get in at the tree house since there are cabwebs already.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Beautiful place. You can do the Eco-Adventure. There is mini zoo but I'm not recommend it. The rest is good. Beautiful view.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 19 July 2016

found it online while searching for things to do there. It is so much fun, did the Zip Lining every time we went there and each time was fun. We did the longer course, make sure you are not afraid of heights because at the end is a little challenging: is one rope and you have to walk on it from tree to tree but it is fun! the waterfalls are nice to see, obviously did not understand a word of what the shows were about but saw the one where girls were dancing with kids and such like 3 times.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Can't give too accurate of a review because we got rained out. Our little ones (3 and 1) of course couldn't do the Eco-Adventure. Stuff closed from the rain (no biggie, to be expected). The Italian place-can't recall the name- was delicious!!!

So why 2 stars? The animal "exhibits". Terrible!!! Not a single one of them had a floor that wasn't cement. The enclosures were tiny. Feeding the rabbits was ok...until it started pouring and we realized the poor rabbits had very little, if any shelter from the rain. I am not an animal activists or anything but it was just awful. Anyone with a heart would feel for the animals. This places saving grace was the food only.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank AdventureMoose
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I came here in the spring on a week day afternoon and really enjoyed the zip lining course at the Eco-adventure part. The Gorilla course is fairly easy but you do need a certain level of physical fitness. I wish I had tried the King Kong course (much longer and with an intimidating wall climb to start) after I did the Gorilla. I can't say that the rest of the theme park was all that exciting though. It's pretty close to the city so it's also easy to access. The kid's playground area (carnival rides) seemed closed but I could not ask anyone since my Korean is non-existent. Overall, if you're looking for an exciting outdoor activity, I would highly recommend this. :)

Date of experience: June 2016