All reviews fried chicken and beer single bed tous les jours convenient store sofa and coffee table nice hotel main shopping speak simple english breakfast buffet front office female staff the bus min walk recommend this hotel sunrise peak other hotels paris baguette
Reviewed 7 December 2017

This hotel was immaculate and the hotel staff was very helpful and responsive to my needs. The location was great and near the airport. The hotel restaurant was excellent and the prices were fair. It was an enjoyable trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
아스타호텔, 제너럴 매니저 at Astar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Good morning, I am a general manager of Astar Hotel, Seong Oh Hong. The Astar Hotel has a geographical advantage of 5 minutes from Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal and 10 minutes from Jeju International Airport, and nearby Jeju's traditional market, food streets and shopping malls, not only domestic tourists but also many foreign tourists are visiting. For your convenience, the hotel also has a convenience store inside the hotel and room service is available through the Daisy restaurant. As well as domestic tourists, many foreign tourists visit the front desk, which is open 24 hours. Staff are available to communicate in foreign languages such as English, Japanese, and Chinese. You can get tourist information or help through the front desk. We hope you enjoyed your trip to Jeju with our Astar Hotel. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in Astar hotel. The location is good, walkable distance to the bus terminal. The room is clean and tidy. After I back to my country, I found that I had left my personal belongings in the room's safety box! The hotel staff 오한선 吴漢宣 is very helpful, he can speak, read and write Chinese, he helped to send me back my personal belongings by courier! It was well received in a few days!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
아스타호텔, 제너럴 매니저 at Astar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Good morning, I am a general manager of Astar Hotel, Seong Oh Hong. Have you enjoyed your trip to Jeju with Astar Hotel?
We are very pleased to be able to help you by sending you valuable items.
We have a lot of foreign tourists as well as domestic tourists. We have staff who can communicate in foreign languages at all times, and we provide information and assistance for tour in Jeju through the front desk. In the future, we will continue to make efforts to make many foreign tourists feel at home through constant foreign language and service education.
Thank you for your valuable thanks.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My tip is, rent a car and book a room at Astar hotel.

From Astar hotel take the car and just go. Driving is not that difficult, just read into the traffic rules and you’ll be fine. And most important you don’t have to worry how to get back to the hotel.

The hotel itself is about 15 minutes from the airport. From the hotel to the airport I had to pay 4100 won for the taxi.

The hotel has a convenient store which is open till 23:00.
From the hotel it’s about a 10 min walk to an area with shops, bars and restaurants.

I’ve eaten in the hotel restaurant and tried the bibimbap. It tasted quite good. It’s always nice to come back at hotel after a long day and drink a beer at the hotel or buy a snack from the store.

The hotel room itself was nice,clean and big. On the second floor there was a sauna, but I didn’t use the facility.

The majority of the staff spoke English, so you don’t have to worry about the language barrier.

In overall I had a good stay in Jeju at Astar hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Very good location and the standard of rooms very good. Service is mediocre. We had some repair work going on in front of our room and we asked if we could be moved. They asked us to bear with them for an hour. If they had spare rooms why not just move us to a different room?
Rooms not as well equipped as other rooms we stayed in South Korea. For instance they do not have coffee sachets in the room but expect you to buy from the over expensive Daisy restaurant down stairs for which I have a separate 1 star review.
Such a shame as this is a very good hotel if they were not as stingy as we felt other hotels in South Korea were a lot more generous and warm. They even don't provide breakfast which was a default standard in other hotels we stayed at. Sleep quality was excellent so overall I can recommend this hotel expect avoid eating at the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank varun_mukthi
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We never felt the 4 stars experience:
Breakfast was not tasty at all
Wifi wasn't working except in the lobby (very useful...)
Bed was awful
Bad smell in the hotel and the room (pollution smell).
Minibar not clean and empty (except water bottle), no coffee.

Location is not so good. Nothing very exciting around, restaurants included.
First time that we are so disappointed about an hotel choice.

However, it's quite easy to go to the hotel from the airport if you take a taxi.
Staff was professional, supportive and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple