See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The Royal Suite is amazing! With three rooms and two bathrooms, it was perfect for my family. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Very comfortable king size beds

The hotel is very near the airport and easily accessible to nearby attractions.

Thank you Jeju Sun for being part of our amazing trip!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I found this a very good location. The staff was also very good and I had no language issues. I took tours during the day and they picked up at the hotel. The room was fine, not as modern as it might be but had flat screen and refrigerator and furniture was in good condition. The lobby is beautiful. You can't do better for the price.

I visited the casino, very modern, not very busy. Table games were priced like U.S. casino with higher minimums than I would like.

I had the buffet dinner and that was excellent as well.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is well placed near the shops and nightlife of Jeju a city. My room was meant to be non smoking but my bathroom strongly smelt of smoke. There was a kettle but no cups for a drink. I asked at reception for a cup non was provided. Breakfast had a huge number of food options in a pleasant large and good strong coffee.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Visited the Jeju Sun hotel and casino in September 2017 with my travel fraternity friends.
Very impressed with the hotel.A good 4 star property with a 5 star feel.
Gives you the feel of mini vegas
Casino is good but we were the only 4 people playing and 2 of us lost and 2 won-HA HA
Good rooms but a bit small.
Did not have breakfast,so cannot comment on the same.
No tea/coffee making facility in the room.That's a disappointment
Overall,recommended

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

A nice hotel in the enterance main street to Jeju city. A casino in the hotel so you can loose your what left of your money. The room is comfertable altough the bathroom is small.All extras are very good.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
제주썬호텔, 매니저 at Jeju Sun Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Warm greetings from JEJU SUN HOTEL!
We are happy to read that you had an nice stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel.
All of us at JEJU SUN HOTEL would like to offer our sincere thanks for your kind review. We would like to welcome you again in the near future!

Kind regards