“Great staff, lovely atmosphere, excellent food ”
Review of Indian Kitchen

Indian Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 1,830 Restaurants in Jeju
Price range: US$13 - US$27
Description: Our Indian Kitchen is a restaurant serving Indian traditional cuisine and a Muslim halal dish.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped by after several other places were closed or turned away so we were kind of a mess - our kids were cranky and hungry. The staff were all so kind - seated us right away and were so sweet with the kids. The food was delicious and the atmosphere peefect, but what really impressed me was the wait staff.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (437)

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Exquisite food, wonderful service, friendly atmosphere! Our Korean friend brought us because he knew I could get vegetarian food. The Palak Paneer was wonderful, the Dal Makhni delicious. He and my wife loved the chicken curry and we devoured the fresh naan. The homey atmosphere includes artwork from India and the owner chatted with us in Korean and English. Can't wait to return- don't miss it!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 5 October 2020

Delicious food with great service. We had a selection of curries and all were delicious, rich and beautifully seasoned. The naan breads were so good, thin and crisped perfectly in the tandoor. Service was excellent and the chef sent us home with a oh bag of oranges. We can’t wait to return and we highly recommend this place. Also plenty of parking and well signposted.

1  Thank andywK7036JT
Reviewed 3 October 2020

Best customer service I’ve ever experienced in Korea and I’ve lived here for over a year! Stunning little place with a really great ambience and delicious food. Me and my friends spent our last night on Jeju at this restaurant and it was honestly the highlight of our trip.

There’s also a guesthouse and the decor is so gorgeous!

Reviewed 3 October 2020

Not only was my vegetable curry so delicious but the service was exceptional and we were gifted jeju mandarines and chia tea. I cannot recommend this enought