“Best Indian Food in Korea”
Review of Bagdad Cafe

Bagdad Cafe
Ranked #13 of 1,832 Restaurants in Jeju
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As someone who grew up eating authentic indian food, I have been looking for a place that cooks the way my family does back home. The atmosphere is lovely, and the staff are warm.
The best place for couples, friends or families. It made me wish i lived in Jeju. ❤

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (142)

Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

I love this place .
Best place to eat halal food
Beautiful garden. Open area full with different colour of flowers

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

this restaurant is a super cozy place with a very friendly atmosphere and lovely staff. the food is delicious and served quickly. prices are fair. many veggie options available. definitely a great recommendation, thanks to lonely planet!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Food was great. Only that the place is hard to find during the dark. GPS will say that you've reached your destination along the road. Got to drive along the beaten path to find the place. If I can remember, the owner is an Afghan married to a Korean lady.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

So I grew up in the UK (where believe it or not, the national dish is now considered curry). So I have been eating Indian food for the last 25 years.

This place has excellent Indian food. The service was great and the staff very friendly. I did order a Kingfisher beer which turned out to be way out of date. So that got returned and I had a local brand instead.

Two of us, ordered main courses, rice and nan bread. Plus my beer. Was a total of about US$33. We left full and very satisfied. Value for money was awesome. It might be you can get other food that is cheaper, but I have had a few dishes in Jeju and this is the one I would recommend to anyone visiting.

One note: parking a car is not easy. Plan to get to the approximate area and the find a spot and walk. The roads get tight and hard to find spaces.

Date of visit: August 2019