Staying at this hotel had been the absolute perfect choice because:-
1) It's close to attractions like BIFF, Gamcheon Culture Village, Yongdusan Park & Jagalchi Fish Market
2) The airport bus stop is right in front of the hotel
3) the subway station is a stroll away
4) Below the hotel is an underground shopping mall which leads to a large Lotte Mall. (It was great to escape the cold)
5) There were lots of places to eat, also street food and even halal restaurants in the area
6) The rooms were warm, very clean and comfortable
7) I love the bathrobes and the shower was very good.
8) The lobby was very comfortable to relax in after coming back from exploring the city.
9) There were free tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits in the lobby
10) The free massage chair in the lobby was very,very popular with my motherMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking