1,259 results
All reviewsgwangan bridgemarine cityle labohaeundae beachliving roomfloor to ceiling windowsfavorite hotelbeautiful hotelthe ocean view roomnight viewindoor pooltop floorfitness centertaxi riderooms are spaciouscentum citybusiness trip
Reviewed 9 June 2015

I spent 2 nights over the weekend at The Park Hyatt Busan with my family. The entire experience from reservations through check-out was without fault. The staff seemed genuinely engaged and more than willing to help. Marcus Eom from the Front Office was particularly helpful in showing us larger room options during the check-in process. We decided to pay extra for the Park Executive Suite and were very happy to have done so. The property is in immaculate condition and feels very similar to the Park Hyatt Seoul. It is conveniently located just a short ride to the area's attractions and dining options. My family and I look forward to returning to the Park Hyatt Busan again and again during the summer months.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
ParkHyattBusan, General Manager at Park Hyatt Busan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2015

Dear C2E2

It was wonderful to read your review regarding your recent stay with family at the Park Hyatt Busan. I would like to personally thank you for recognizing Marcus and the assistance he provided you. We are fortunate to have many great people like Marcus working with us and we will certainly make sure he is acknowledged for making such a positive impression to your stay.

Thank you again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 8 June 2015

I stayed here while on a recent business trip. I was impressed by the staff, the attention to details is amazing. The concierge is very helpful with information about local restaurants etc. The room was excellent the fitness center is wonderful they even had a TRX.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Danesha M,

We appreciate your taking the time to share your stay experience and pleased that our staff left such a positive impression on you. Also, glad you noticed the TRX in the fitness centre - I'm not the only one who loves it then!

Thank you again and we look forward to having you back.

Warm regards

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed two nights to attend my friends wedding.

I would give you more than five stars.

All Staff are friendly and has a mind of hospitality.

Room the view are so nice, clean.

Hotel Robby is very nice atmosphere.
Not so big space but but the staff, the view
Gives real relax.

Location, shuttle bus station ant 24 hours market are located in front of hotel.

Very clean and safe area.

Will visit again soon.

Thank you so much.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 26 May 2015

The level of service of the Park Hyatt in Busan surpasses most US Park Hyatt Hotel, one knows that service is strong asset of Asia . The Hotel is set in Marine City , the new futuristic residential/office area of Busan. The staff was very professional and helpful . The rooms are spacious and minimalist with some great views . A truly enjoyable experience. I will be back

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business

Dear fab68,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Park Hyatt Busan taking the time to share your review with fellow travelers. It makes us proud to read your comments about the service level provided and our professional and helpful staff. Certainly our associates are one of our greatest assets.

We are please to note you will be back and look forward to welcoming you.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2015

When Icame in this hotel probably over 6 months ago, I really loved it. Now that I have gone back a second time, I love it more. It has everything needed to make it a great hotel: great views, perfect staff, great restaurant, great rooms. And this time I tried the Spa and i got a perfect massage.
Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business

Dear GPS001,

It is very rewarding for us to read your review and see that one of our guests has noted "the best got better" in their leading tag. Your kind recognition of the hotel facilities, view and in particular the staff is sincerely appreciated.

Thank you again and we do look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind regards,