Leonardo Plaza Netanya Hotel
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Palace(Netanya)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbusiness loungerooftop poolgreat central locationironing boardking sizeguest relations managerfattal chainminute walk from the beachexcellent coffeewould definitely stay here againfirst stopthe main squarerestaurant staffindependence squareother hotelsdining roomday tour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Only two things that bothered me about the hotel: no parking and the elevators that are small and few which you better use the stairs. But besides that, everything was above average or perfect; the rooms are pretty large and comfortable, the location is great (near the beach and many restaurants), the dining rooms are also excellent (especially the breakfasts) and the price was o.k.
But the best thing about this hotel is the staff: everyone and I mean EVERYONE was so nice, caring and very professional: starting from the waiters in the dining rooms to the rooms' staff, the managers and the people at the reception (who speak multiple languages). Every visitor of the hotel gets a major personal attention and can see clearly how all these people really care that you'll have a good visit. I would recommend the hotel just because of the people who work there.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
אילנית מ, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Netanya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Adir , Thank you for your friendly review, we appreciate the time you took to write about your
great experience with us.It is our pleasure to give our guests the best service in order to make your
stay as perfect as can be.
I am happy to know we succeeded.

We hope to host you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Ilanit Marrom
Guest relations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is not a review of the hotel, but of the Fattal Hotels website and reservation service. I reserved 3 rooms for 3 days during Passover on the Fattal website. I wanted to change one room to 2 days rather then three. This is how it went: On my reservation page there was a "request" box for changing reservations. I filled it out, but it would not "send". Tried a few times. Gave up. Sent the request to the email address given on the reservation booking. No response. Called the phone no. given. No such number. Found the number for the Hotel (in Netanya). Waited through 2 clerks but was then told I had to do it through the reservation center. Switched to reservation center. Was told they couldn't find my email and couldn't change the reservation on the phone, as I had made it on the website. Gave me a different email address to which to forward my request. I am now waiting for an answer to that email. I will write a review of the Hotel itself, unless I cancel the whole reservation, in a few weeks.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
אילנית מ, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Netanya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us your remarks.
We regret for the temporary inconvenience .
Your comments have been forwarded to the relevant team attention,
for the required actions.
It is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve.

We wish you a wonderful stay in our hotel Leonardo Plaza Netanya
and looking forward to host you.

Regards,
ilanit Marrom, Guest relations manager

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

The good: The hotel is well located and close to the beach. It is clean. The staff is nice.

The bad: there is no parking and no parking arrangements. You need to park on the street. The hotel is dated and needs a facelift.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Howard R

Dear Howard , Thank you for choosing the Leonardo Plaza Hotel in Netanya
I was glad to read that you enjoyed staying with us.
I have noticed your remarks regarding the parking options, I will be happy to assist you personally with that on your next visit.
Looking forward to host you again soon,
Ilanit Marrom,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Helping Paws Northwest CEO & founder, Vanesa B Vizuete, stayed at Leonardo Plaza Hotel in Netanya with our assistance dog Maui. We are grateful to everybody, starting from Avi Alon, General Manager of the Fattal chain, to Ilanit Marrom, Guest Relations Manager, front desk staff, restaurant staff...literally everybody was extremely friendly and professional. Even though there was confusion about service dog access law, once clarified, everybody worked really hard to accommodate them while ensuring other guests who are not used to seeing other assistance dogs except guide dogs, were comfortable. Big thank you! Ps. They report the breakfast buffet is spectacular!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear vanesa.
Thank you for choosing the Leonardo Plaza Hotel in Netanya
we are happy to know that you enjoyed staying with us and that we have
succeeded to provide a pleasant & warm accommodation to you and to Maui .

Thanks for the wonderful review.
Looking forward to host you again soon,
Ilanit Marrom,
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed March 3, 2018

The Leonardo is an excellent hotel with a great view of the water. We enjoted our stay here. The service was good and this is a clean place. This hotel has excellant food and the dining room service is the best

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank megoforth
אילנית מ, Guest Relations Manager at Leonardo Plaza Netanya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear guests, thank you for choosing to stay at the Leonardo Plaza Netanya Hotel .
We appreciate the time you took for this review .
We are happy to know you enjoyed and we hope to host you again soon.
Sincerely yours,