“Tasty Shakshula & breakfast ”
Review of Basma Coffee

Basma Coffee
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Jaffa
Cuisines: Fast Food, Cafe
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Very delicious
Staff’s favourite word was “why”? When I asked something or ordered
A pitty because the food was so tasty.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Very nice people and the food was fabulous! Service was fast and friendly. The best hummus and fattoush salad I've had while here and the coffee is amazing!

1  Thank BettyMZ
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We went there several times during our stay in Tel Aviv. The food and the coffee was just perfect everytime and the people are really nice too.
If you have the chance to stop by, try the traditional Arabic coffee!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Great lunch and outside eating is always a treat
Only one local beer (from Ramallah) which was excellent
The espresso was superb

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I stopped for a cup of tea when I saw a couple women drinking out of fancy tea cups and a tea pot! I had a single cup of tea and it was last very. I highly recommend the mint.