“Lunch Konro yummy”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Special taste at sop konro Karebosi. At Makasar Sulawesi selatan.
Good taste. Big konro at here. Yummy.

Happy Holiday with mbak Linda and Michael tooo. GBU

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

When it comes to konro, then this is a place you must visit. This is the original place to eat konro karebosi. The place is a little bit hot during days and crowded during lunch time or dinner. The taste is awesome.. sop konro and konro bakar is a must to try here.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I always like every local food from Macassar. This food is one of my favorite food. I with my boss and partner went to this restaurant actually at Nov 2014. After landed in macassar and put our bag to the hotel we went to this restaurant. We get what we expected and heard from local people and our friends. Konro Bakar is called. Meat is soft and very seasoned. Soup is like from meat broth with black pepper is very fresh and tasty. We get all of this delicious food just paid $3 , we loved it very much and went to there again after that day.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Visit this place because so many people recomended this restaurant. We ordered konro bakar. Overall the taste was ok but Not too special. The place smell not fresh, if they clean the place more and smell good maybe I can give score 4. The price not too cheap compare with other konro restaurant. For taste I prefer konro bawakaraeng

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

If I have to be honest, the taste was quite average which far from my expectation. The space wasn’t really comfortable since it doesn’t have aircon

Date of visit: August 2017