“A nice place with good coffee”

Black Canyon Makassar
Ranked #151 of 469 Restaurants in Makassar
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I really like Black Canyon coffee. The staff are friendly, the food is great and, most importantly, the coffee is fantastic! The only reason I give it 4/5 stars is because I reckon it's overpriced.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Nice place for after dinner coffee. Indonesians have no specific time for drinking coffee. The place is nice, modern and ideal to have a relax conversation with friends.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

Spending evening with coffe during rain. But the waitress didn't like to smile. The taste of coffe is not to good.

Reviewed 11 March 2015

My second time with in a year, twice visits 2014-2015.
My friend or cousin happen to always take me to this hangout venue. I do not know whether this is a most popular venue to chit chat or just food and drink, as to my all experience there, this is not a place comfortable for us to discuss, or just anything accept may be the F&B.
WHY ?
The inside or any where in it, you have to half scream to make you heard, they got wide across table between your seat to in front seat where your friend/colleague sit suppose to here what you are trying to say, so lean over table if you are not use to speak out loud.

I look around, I realize every body laughing, speak louder than other as it has to be so,, remember that their competing each other due to crowd noise force them.

My salute to the successful impression of this restaurant.

However some positive credits : parking is always available, serving time is fast enough compare to averagely restaurant in Makassar
Location is reachable from anywhere as it is located in just middle of the city, not too far from beach and china town.

Reviewed 8 September 2014

great coffee and great food! we only paid about 60.000 rupiah for one coffee and one portion Nasi goreng. Value for money. But they should consider to make private toilet, since we have to use public toilet