“Restaurant with a breathtaking view!”
Review of Baan Aarya

Baan Aarya
Price range: US$8 - US$50
Cuisines: Thai, Fusion
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Founded in 1998, Baan Aarya is a gem of a restaurant on Bintan Island.
Reviewed 8 September 2016

We dined there twice during our stay in Bintan Island... it has a lovely setting and attentive staff... the menu has good variety and food quality is excellent...One of the best restaurants to my opinion in Bintan Island. Happy dining!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Each time we visit Bintan, this is a must go and eat place for us! A bit of a high side but worth the $$$. Each dish are created to serve two persons. So order family-style! It is situated at Nirwana Gardens. Reservations must be made!!!

2  Thank Maxmaya
Reviewed 11 August 2016

The food was delicious. I and my husband loved it. The price was not cheap, but it was worth the visit. The staffs were friendly.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We had a very nice time at baan arya, they accepted to serve us even if they were supposed to close the kitchen. Cocktails are Super good and the food too. Service was amazing.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I went there with my family and the food is not authentic at all . Many dishes were too salty and they add ingrediends that are not supposed to be in thai cuisine. We also end up paying a lot and also for some items that we didn t order (they rectified the bill). The scenery is nice with the beach and staff were efficient but the rest. I still wonder why is still number 2 in tripad.

2  Thank ericjordan