“Foods are nice at reasonable price”
Review of Warung Cobain

Warung Cobain
Ranked #38 of 479 Restaurants in Batam
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Foods are nice and price are reasonable too. Portion are little but still okay. The bebek bakar and kangkung belacan are highly recommended. Will come again for second visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Located on the ground floor of Nagoya Hill Mall. This cafe serves Betawi cum Sundanese cuisines. The atmosphere is like the old warung betawi. Try the tasty bowl of sayur asem, a popular Indonesian tamarind dish and gado-gado (lotek) a combined using a rice cake. Serve with fried tempe, tahu or fried chicken, sliced cucumber and other fresh vegetable salads. Go for their fish dishes, especially ikan goreng gurame (deep fried butterflied gourami), and their pepes (steamed food wrapped in banana leaves followed by grilling).
The biggest disappointment is it has no air conditioning and on a hot murky afternoon it is not as comfortable as I would have liked.

1  Thank embiHeadOutdoors
Reviewed 4 April 2016

They wouldn't allow me to be seated with my other friends who are about 15m away or I would have to take away. I had to call the rest to join me at said table. No problem with other vendors.

Food serving - Small.
Price is alright. I just ate it because it's late & I'm hungry.
Also I thought it COBAIN as in Kurt Cobain.. Apparently its cobain "Try it" in Bahasa Indonesia. :)

Reviewed 30 March 2016

There's plenty of Indon food in Singapore but the Cobain menu was mostly new to me. The chicken was very very tasty. I would give the duck a miss - chewy and cold. Food comes fast.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

We love the ikan millinium, ayam bakar, kangkong goreng, sambal ijo n sambal bilis. They ought to include some dishes that contain gravy. This restaurant is popular among locals. It serves authentic Indonesian food.

1  Thank JamilahAb