“Good testy Pizza”

Bella Italia Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 383 Restaurants in Batam
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A famous first chain Italian restaurant in Batam Island that captures the essence and traditional flavors of Italy. Featuring both indoor and outdoor al fresco intimate dining, Bella Italia offers Italian food lovers and gourmets the ultimate high-end casual dining experience in a classy yet unpretentious setting. The Chef which is famous for it’s traditional spicy flat pasta kneaded in chili. Here at Bella Italia, The Chef recreates the same hearty Italian flavors and handmade pasta as part of Bella Italia's extensive menu and really authentic wood oven Pizza's. Would you be planning a corporate event, a private function or a birthday party, you will be happy to know that our venues, Bella Italia Ristorante Italiano and our catering Tj Commercial overlook a charming enclave of Harbour Bay citywalk that exhudes the feeling of an Italian pizza and can provide the perfect backdrop to your event. Our team will be delighted to work out along with you a proposal tailored to your needs
“Good testy Pizza”
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Willing to have good test food for pizza, pls come to bella italiano. Worthed Batam cuisine, good place for culinary traveling.

Visited February 2017
pupibatam, Owner at Bella Italia Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, April 11, 2017
Dear Edlorna
Thank you for your recommendation.
Appreciated

• Indonesian first
“Satisfied”
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

I am fully satisfied with the services provided, the waiting time isn't too lengthy and they served actual Pizza. I had noticed most Pizza shops in Batam only serve a big circular bread with toppings. The price range is also affordable and convenient. The food itself is adequate. The location is good for gatherings. Plus, if you're in for some Italian cuisine, this is the place I would most likely to recommend.

Dear efflorescence
Thank you for your recommendation and review.
Your satisfaction is our motto and goal.
Appreciated.

“Family dinner”
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Great food, reasonable price, good services. There's a lot of varieties for the food to choose from Pizza, pasta, steak, etc you name it.

Basically one of the best place to eat pizza or the only place to eat pizza in Batam.

Hi Tommy
Yes we do have a lot of family dinning here with us.
Appreciate your comment and review.
Looking forward welcoming you again
Singapore, Singapore
“Main course were good, dessert and coffee disappointing ”
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

Had a hot appetiser of mozzarella cheese and mushroom, a Tuscano pizza and seafood pasta. All were great. Love the thin crust kiln oven baked pizza, I selected the pepperoni, ham and beef pizza, so it came with lots of toppings - delicious. As the three dishes were served all at one go, my pizza went cold, the restaurant reheated up when I requested, which was great. Portion size was good.

Dessert, I ordered the Lava chocolate dessert. Some reviewers said this is good, and tiramisu disappointing. Had a mild liquor taste, weak chocolate taste, mushy pudding in texture. I guess not what I had in mind when I ordered. Also Had a cappuccino but there was no milk foam on top, does not have a nice coffee aroma. The latte was much better.

Total bill was slightly over. Sgd60. Main course was worth it, but not the dessert and coffees. I will go back for appetisers and main course as the menu selection is plenty and all looks interesting, I would then proceed elsewhere for dessert and coffee.

Dear catang
Our apology for the slight misshape in your dining experiences with us.
We will surely look into this matter seriously and in fact corrective action been made by our staff.
Looking forward to make up to you soon.
Thank you and appreciate your feed back and comment
Singapore, Singapore
“Great spot, great food - an easy choice ”
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

After a frustrating few days in Batam and having have been to Bella a few days before I decided to go back again as I knew it would be a guaranteed good meal and pleasant experience - and it was. First time there I had Diavola pizza - amazing. Second time back I decided to risk it and get the Mediterranean grilled fish (grouper I think) and it was also amazing. Bella is two-for-two in my books, and I'm not the easiest customer...

On top of great food their coffee was good, and wifi strong as well. After eating both days I had few cups of coffee and worked away and they were happy to have me.

Very pleasant and positive overall. Definitely recommend this place for foreigners looking for a good, safe, and easy meal / experience.

Dear vnloma09
We are very pleased of your comment and recommendation.
The management and staff will be encouraged and work towards better ways to ensure good foods and services to our customers
Looking forward seeing you back again.