For party of 5 we had :
1) 7 flower crabs made into sambal . It's so fresh lovely and fat . Sambal was spicy and So good
2) big curry sea-bass. So fresh and sweet pretty tasty Malay Indo type kare.
3) 1kg of steamed garlic scallops . Crustacean goodness
4) 2 huge plates of kailan . Was good
5) salted egg sotong . Yummmmmmyyy
It's near the barelang bridge hence a tad far . However it's a good place for seafood . Fresh and worth the dollars . All above is priced at $100 sgd. pretty awesome . This place lets u catch ur own seafood weighs them and tell you the price before cooking them. This allow minimal cheating / over pricing cause u pretty much agreed to the prices
The restaurant is held on stilts and good news ! It doesn't stink of the typical "sewer" smell that is eminent at Harbour Bay etc....... Hence hands down winner :)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.