“Yummy Food”

Ranked #27 of 388 Restaurants in Batam
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: The authentic indian cuisine in Batam.
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
“Yummy Food”
Reviewed January 10, 2017

We love coming here! Great family place with a TV that keeps the kids entertained while the parents can talk. I recommend the Malai Kebab or Hariali Kebab with cheese Naan! They deliver far out, so it's one of our go-to eats!

• Visited November 2016

• Indonesian first
“My favorite!”
Reviewed January 9, 2017

I really love to spend my time, enjoying their Indian cuisine.
I really love all the food, and the staff are very friendly and helpfull, this place is providing a good hospitality, i mean comfy chair and table, clean dining area.

I miss this place though.

Visited November 2016
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Best Choice for Indian Food in Batam Centre”
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

Food overall is decent however nothing great as such. Hygiene conditions are ok ok. Conveniently located in Batam Centre.

Perhaps Best Indian food available in Batam. We tried Indian Delight at Kepri Mall (near Radissoon Golf Hotel) and it was a disaster, both on taste as well as Hygiene!!

Visited December 2016
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“Good Indian Food”
Reviewed August 27, 2016

Free delivery available and excellent array of spicy food especially suited to Asian palate. Good ambiance and clean outlet.

• Visited August 2016
Cromwell, New Zealand
“Good meal with good price”
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Found this restaurant at Trip Advisor and decided to have our first dinner at this recommended restaurant. We ordered onion pakoda , martabak with mutton , vegetarian meal with bIryani rice. This is my first time have onio pakoda it taste like soft shell crabs, I can eat these whole night. Strongly recommend must have if dine in here. At the end the price is blow me away, too cheap for 2 persons dining. Possible we will go there again before leave Batam.

• Visited August 2016