“Wonderfully relaxing spa treatments”
Review of Tempat Senang Spa

Tempat Senang Spa
Ranked #2 of 71 Spas & Wellness in Batam
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 15 June 2018

A friend & I stayed 1 night in the Borneo room, adding on a half day spa for the next morning. We were met at the airport & driven to the spa.

Shortly after lunch, we were led to start our treatments. I had the Balinese massage, a coffee scrub, & reflexology. All 3 were so relaxing I fell asleep each time.

The morning spa session was wonderful. So wonderful I fell asleep again. lol I chose a Thai massage, reflexology, & a hair mask. All was so relaxing, I didn't want to leave. The hotel very kindly extended a late checkout for us since we weren't leaving until the 3pm ferry, so we got to enjoy our room until 2pm.

Spa service was wonderful. The right amount of pressure for massages, for scrubs, everything. Kartini, Tata, & Hamid were especially good. Staff was friendly & welcoming. There was a good range of services to choose from too.

Ridho was very helpful in planning my trip, suggesting the appropriate ferry times to book, & prompt in replying to my emails.

All in all, I enjoyed my stay there & I'm looking forward to going again.

jborschberg, Marketing at Tempat Senang Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We're very hay to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and particularly enjoyed the quality of the massages and found our reception staff helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to experience another of our dozen overnight rooms and try out some of the other 20 spa treatments. Our spa shop can also allow you to continue sessions at home!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"lush greenery"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent spa with great staff. Would highly recommend the prenatal massage. I went when I was 26 weeks pregnant and they took great care of me. The other treatments - head massage, facial for me and Balinese massage, hot compress for my husband were also excellent. We left the place refreshed and rejuvenated! Would highly recommend.

jborschberg, Marketing at Tempat Senang Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review and for recommending us! Do come back soon and try some of the numerous other treatments.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Treated my team to a day of R&R at this wonderful spa. The location, surroundings, the service, quality of food and products was 100%. The staff were kind and wonderful. The 6 treatment day was a lovely and indulgent but maybe a bit too much for some, especially after lunch. Overall though, the team had a great day and we would go back, maybe for a half day or an overnight stay next time.

So glad that you and your team enjoyed your day. Yes, six hours can be a lot for some but then other guests still want more! An overnight with 3 hours one day and add 3 hours the next is a popular solution and allows you to savor every moment.
Thank so much for your review! Much appreciated!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I visited Tempat Senang for a half-day spa experience on the last day of my holiday, and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect end to the trip.
The staff were just lovely; they picked us up promptly at the ferry terminal, greeted us with tea (much appreciated as it was pouring outside!) and helped us select our treatments. They even gave us a little tour of the resort and their lab before we left. The overnight rooms are absolutely beautiful, and I really wish we could have stayed longer.
All the treatments we selected were amazing. My cousin particularly enjoyed the massage with the warm herbal compress. I had a hair conditioning treatment for the first time, and it was so relaxing I passed out in the chair :)
I also definitely recommend their onsite restaurant. I still have dreams about their lime leaf chicken curry! I've tried to recreate at home a few times without success :)

jborschberg, Marketing at Tempat Senang Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

We're very glad to hear that you had a memorable last day of your holiday with us. Thank you so much for your review and hearty recommendation. Next time we hoe to have you for an overnight stay and you can try some of the other 20 treatments and maybe our famous Beer Can Chicken or Beef Rendang,

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I booked the 3 hour (half day) day spa package.
This was a total indulgent and relaxing experience.
Attentive therapists who were professional and friendly shaped a wonderful morning in the beautiful grounds and rooms.
I had the facial, full body massage and full body scrub all with beautiful products selected specially for my needs. Feeling like a goddess right now! I loved it so much that I have booked again for another half day treatment in 2 days time.
Thank you for this wonderful service.
If you are thinking of booking, just do it, you will not be disappointed. Fantastic value for money.

jborschberg, Marketing at Tempat Senang Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Thank you for the wonderful appraisal of your experience and for your recommendation! Yes, we are considered good value for money and we're glad that you pointed this out!
We hope your second session meets up with your expectations also and that you will come back again soon, with some friends!