“Clean and New”
Review of Grands I Hotel

Grands I Hotel
Ranked #10 of 101 Hotels in Batam
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a superior room. It was very spacious and the hotel come with a bathtub. Overall it was a pleasant experience. The good point is that Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall is just behind within mins (walk). The lounge at the ground floor is nice.

There is an option to choose non-smoking room which is really non-smoking (not like some that just uses a smoking room and try to convert it where the smoke smell still lingers)

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cooljohnnyboy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at the Grand I hotel Batam for twelve nights on a family holiday trip in late October.

I had a very pleasant stay, so no complaints at all.

The service, however, is fantastic. Check in was smooth, and the staff always greeted you and were smiling. The breakfast at the Restaurant is excellent, with a wide variety of regional and international choices.

I recommended to everyone who plans their holiday to Batam to stay at Grand I Hotel

Room Tip: Third floor with Balcony
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel has security check for both vehicle and access to main entrance. Room is clean spacious and comfortable. Located close to Nagoya shopping though s not stone throw distance. Food is well spread, good mix of local and western plus japanese treats. Indeed we have a pleasant stay here.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Lived there for three months, staff were great, food amazing!
Pool area looks great, used to relax there every day after work drinking bintang beer.
Rooms are clean and big, internet connection was awesome!

Room Tip: Take room with the pool view
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2017

The room was very spacious and clean. The bathroom was always dry even after a shower. They have a very good system of draining the water from the bathtub

Buffet breakfast spread was really good Staff was courteous and pleasant. Very hardworking too. When a spillage occurred it was immediately cleaned up. Very good teamwork

There is a path to Nagoya Hill Shopping centre from the hotel and we had to use the steps to come down. It will be very convenient and safe for guests if a railing is erected

Also the transport to the ferry terminal was supposed to run on meter. The meter was not running properly and we were charged RP90,000.
Should have been more transparent about the fare

Overall we really had a very good and pleasant stay. Will definitely return

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple