“Great tour of secret waterfall ”
Review of Bogor Tours

Bogor Tours
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in Bogor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bogor Tours is a group of enthusiastic local students who are passionate to share the spirit of Indonesia. Our objective is to provide interactive tourism and guiding services in and around Bogor.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, brother & I just toured with Bogor Tours. We visited a gong factory that is 371 years old & got to see how they make the gongs. They even put me to work clanging on the gong for a minute which was a lot of fun. We met the 96 year old owner too. Very unique experience. Next we went to a beautiful waterfall that we only had to share with 3 other strangers. I imagine that will be very different in a couple years based off the way tourism is growing in Bogor. The staff is very friendly & knowledgeable. Plus, 10% of the few is donated to the YCM Foundation for underprivileged youth which puts a warm feeling inside me ;-)

All reviews
"industries"
"factory"
"project"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I generally travel alone and enjoy wandering unguided. However, a trip around Bogor with Bogor Tours was a worthwhile exception to this rule. I doubt I would have found such tasty Soto, or ventured after dark into the labyrinthine streets of 'beautiful island' without my guide Rizki. Nor would I have learnt a little of the hopes and aspirations of someone living and studying in Bogor, which was worth the very reasonable fee on its own. On a practical note, the tours are also flexible and accommodating or specific wishes. Very good.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I have now been on 2 tours with them, and I’ve had a great time on both.
The guides are of the younger age so they have a fresher air about them, so the tours are also fun. Moreover they are very helpful and good at answering any question I asked, and when I didn’t they were good at making conversation :)

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Nice people, good communications and attractive journey..
this is the 2nd time I am going with them, satisfied.
Thanks alot Bogor Tours!
_Kiky_

See more reviews
Reviewed February 8, 2018

I went with a friend on the trekking tour to the cave. It was raining all day but I had a lot of fun anyway and would definitely recommend it.
The guides picked us up from the train station on their motorbikes and drove us to where the walk started. The motorbike trip alone was fantastic.
Along the walk they helped my friend and I on the particularly slippery parts (there was a lot of mud from the rain) and gave a little bit of commentary about the sights along the way.
The guides were very enthusiastic and had a lot of energy despite the bad weather.
Definitely recommended!

Bogor_Tours, Manager at Bogor Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Dear Allison,

Thank you for the helpful review, We were very happy to have you on last tour. We know that the tour was quite challenging caused by the weather, but we did appreciate your braveness and enthusiasm. We definitely look forward to have you again on the next tour.

Warm regards,