US$65
US$29
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$15
All reviewsindoor poolkebun raya bogorgolden flowerbogor botanical gardendeluxe roomwhite colorno alcoholfactory outletbotani squaresuperb locationa great place to staylittle bitvalet servicestar hotelmost important thingcheck in processmany choices
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed with my husband and 2 kids. The room is comfortable, clean and quite large. I stayed in a deluxe room. The beds are twin, but you can join them together to be one large double bed. One of the very good points is the staffs are very friendly. I think that's one of the key in hospitality. The breakfast was good. The food are varied and taste good. They also have ice cream and even mini buffet for the kids. I was so surprised when the staffs came at my door then sang happy birthday with a cake and candle. Thank you Grand Savero for the little surprise. I like the cake.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

"Dear Santhyne E"

Warmest greeting from Grand Savero Hotel

Thank you for taking your time to review Grand Savero Hotel Bogor and leave us with an excellent feedback and a real comments. Sure I will share your great comment with all the team members.
Please do no hesitate to contact me directly to assist you with your needs during your next arrival at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor. We always Looking forward to serve you soon at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, see you soon...

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The room was very clean and new, what we like the most is the corridor, they have a very pleasant smell.
The staff was very nice, they even gave a surprise b'day party for us (special thanks to Eris).
The location was perfect, you can have night stroll around kebun raya bogor, which has a very romantic scenery.

Very recommended hotel for family or couple stay!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

"Dear Aditya T"

Warmest Greeting from Savero Hotel Bogor,

Well thank you...! I am so happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent Grand Savero Hotel Bogor experience. I thank you so much for your very kind review and ann excellent comment.
Some of room in Grand savero Hotel Bogor has their own view to Botanical Garden. Our Superior Room , Deluxe Room and Suites Room is spacious with a very modern touch in the room design, furniture, bathroom plus the latest bedding product from the world most reputable bedding manufacturer.
The beautiful green scenery of Botanical Garden, is worth than anything else. Thus the wide range of tantalizing food created by our Award Winning Chef, sets a complete and perfect experience for those who come and stay with us.
Thank you for your excellent comment, it will be a boost for Savero teams, to always gave a maximized serve.Aditya T, feel free to drop me a line or two, whenever you plan to come back. And I will ensure you to have another fantastic Grand Savero Hotel Bogor experience.

Best Personal Regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Great hotel...excelent. friendly staff. The room was so good, rapi..nyaman... Minus ny cm limited parking lot saja mohon di upgrade lagi basement nya. Pertahankan dan di tingkatkan y.Overall its still 5 star.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

"Dear Meyda B"

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

First impression for this hotel,front office staff is very friendly and welcoming,but little bit regret when come Inside the room ( to standard nothing special for price we pay almost 900rb,room not clean very well , they bath towel old and no clean),For Swimming pool, around small swimming pool look dirty,and water looks not clean....

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

"Hi Oktariaimeldakoemala"

Warmest greeting from Grand Savero Hotel

Thank you for taking your time to review Grand Savero Hotel Bogor and leave us with a good feedback and a real comments.
Sure I will share your great comment with all the team members.
We very sorry for your unconvinience regarding bath towel, we already direct inform to departmental and for your information, we already and will change the towell as soon as possible, we`ll waiting for your next comming to see for the improvment that we already has based on your comment. And also for cleanliness we will continue improve for the excellent services.
Please do no hesitate to contact me directly to assist you with your needs during your next arrival at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor. Feel free to contact me at 0251-835888 ext.215, to guide you for the next pleasure at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for the second time for a business meeting nearby (4-6 June 18).
The first day I complained about the notch on the TV and the maintenance team quickly replace that with the new one (appreciate how they handle guest complaint).

The room is very comfortable.

The parking lot is limited, specially when there's an event in the hotel. Fortunately, the security officer (i forgot his name) is very helpful in assisting.

The food was great. In my previous stay at weekend, they performed a flashmob during breakfast . :)

Nia in the frontdesk was very accommodating. Thank you Nia.
Surely, I'll be back..

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

"Dear 974adi "S