Grand Savero Hotel Bogor
US$54
US$49
US$51
US$46
Zest Hotel Bogor(Bogor)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$39
US$34
Hostel Bogor(Bogor)(Great Value!)
US$9
favehotel Padjajaran Bogor(Bogor)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$27
Agoda.com
US$97
US$88
US$76
US$68
All reviewsindoor poolkebun raya bogorgolden flowerbogor botanical gardendeluxe roomwhite colorlippo malllotus restaurantromantic dinnerno alcoholfactory outletsuperb locationdeluxe typesmall parking areaa great place to staybirthday surprisespecial thanks
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Hotel was good, staffs were friendly, bathroom was clean, pool was awesome! Food was not so good though. I cant make my kid to eat anything while we were there. But overall it's nice and very close to the Bogor Botanical Garden, you can literally cross the street to get there. What's even more sweet is that they have kids play area with lots of toys including lego.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank atiyaa2017
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hallo atiyaa2017

Warmest greeting from Savero

Thank you for taking your time to review Grand Savero Hotel Bogor and leave us with a good feedback and a real comments.
Sure I will share your great comment with all the team members, and please do no hesitate to contact me directly to assist you with your needs during your next arrival at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Near bogor botanical garden’s gate 3
Has nice view
Located on strategic area
Friendly staff
Amazing breakfast with various menus
Thank you for surprise birtday cake, but I think the swimming pool is too small

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

"Dear Apriliana J"

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We were spend a night at this hotel after having a family trip on april 2018.
Nice location, clean room, great food, friendly staff, suitable for families..
Overall all, very good hotel.
Will be back sometimes to this place.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

"Hallo Ajutorius P"

Warmest greeting from Savero

Thank you for taking your time to review Grand Savero Hotel Bogor and leave us with a good feedback and a real comments, sure I will share your great comment with all the team members, and please do no hesitate to contact me directly to assist you with your needs during your next arrival at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor. We always Looking forward to serve you soon at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, see you soon...

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The Best Hotel at Bogor - West Java
Booking room use Traveloka and What amazing is I've got upgrade room for free from Superior Room became The Suite Room
It is Best Service from SAVERO off course Alhamdulillah
Point plus : kids buffet ...mmm lovely
Near by National Park Kebun Raya Bogor
So lovely atmosphere, so fresh
Side by side with Shopping Mall and Boutique outlet just for 5 minute
The Best Hotel
The Best Food
The Best Service
Great Hospitallity

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

"Dear Erwin N"

Warmest Greetings from Grand Savero Hotel Bogor.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor web site. We are happy to hear that you had enjoy experience stay with us. . Thank for the praise and feedback.We will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction. On behalf of the team, we are looking forward to welcoming you back in Grand Savero Hotel Bogor your home in Bogor with heart touch services.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to make your future reservation. We will wait for you.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This is my first time staying at Grand Savero Bogor and It was my husband birthday. We had the best time together, romantic vibes, the comfies place to stay and of course the good service from the staff.
Start from entering the hotel, with a very warm welcome GRO staff (forgot the name) escorting us to the reception and asking me about my booking. In reception Mba Mayang very helpfull of me, i request for surprising my husband birthday and she arrange everything i need, she also explain about the hotel.
Was a great room even a little bit small but its still oke and i have a botanical view and street.
The restaurant was nice and have many variation, i enjoy so much.
After breakfast they do the surprise to my husband, and he very shock and didnt realize the surprise was for him. Good job for all tim and thank you very much to help me, especially Mba Eris.

Sad part is i only can stay for one night but i definitely will be back.

And once again thankyou for the great hospitality.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Alex A, Manajer Kantor Depan at Grand Savero Hotel Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

"Hello fitrapr",

Well thank you...! I am so happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent Grand Savero Hotel Bogor experience.

I thank you so much for your very kind review and comment. Some of room in Grand savero Hotel Bogor has their own view to Botanical Garden. Our Superior Room , Deluxe Room and Suites Room is spacious with a very modern touch in the room design, furniture, bathroom plus the latest bedding product from the world most reputable bedding manufacturer.
The beautiful green scenery of Botanical Garden, is worth than anything else. Thus the wide range of tantalizing food created by our Award Winning Chef, sets a complete and perfect experience for those who come and stay with us. Thank you for your excellent comment, it will be a boost for Savero teams, to always gave a maximized serve. "fitrapr", feel free to drop me a line or two, whenever you plan to come back. And I will ensure you to have another fantastic Grand Savero Hotel Bogor experience.

Best Personal Regards,