The 1O1 Bogor Suryakancana
US$76
US$46
Zest Hotel Bogor(Bogor)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$32
US$29
US$46
US$37
favehotel Padjajaran Bogor(Bogor)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$27
US$52
TripAdvisor
All reviewstraditional marketnice hotelstreet foodswimming poolnon halalmarket areabalcony roomhotel sizegorengsunday morningexecutive suiteone way streetlocal foodsfish pondstrategic areatraffic jamkids activities
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights from 24th Feb to 26th Feb 18. Hotel location was ok very closed to a busy street as it is their market area. Alot of street food outside the hotel.

Room was clean. Front desk and housekeeping service was good as they called me few hours after I've check in to check if everything was ok.

Food need to improve. Service at restaurant was minimal. Topping up food and replenish of plates and utensils was slow.

Overall ok to stay for single and with family

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Vanda C, Manager at The 1O1 Bogor Suryakancana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Zaini S,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Bogor. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you. Thank you for staying at THE 101 Hotel Bogor Suryakancana and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Bogor. Thank you.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

First of all it was my idea to choose this hotel for our business trip, never been here before, I chose it because of the high traveloka rating and for it's 'quite high' price among other 4 star hotels (stupid, I know), so I expect better hotel among its class, but I was very dissapointed when I see the room, it was definitely 3 star or budget quality hotel, like ibis or favehotel, the room is small for deluxe room, the finishing of its interior is very poor, found some crack in the wall and floor, the towels seem worn out, bathroom also very small. My supervisor who was also on the trip with us said the same thing (embarassing, because it was my idea). The slump environment make it worst, and the street on the way here always congested because we have to get through traditional market and its a oneway steet.
Other than that, the gym is very small with only 3 equipment, pool also small. We stayed in deluxe room with balcony (all 3 room) on high floor but the view was not worth it, it was again a view of slum environment. I just dont understand why this hotel get 8+ rating on traveloka and 4 on trip advisor. I've red the comments about this hotel and found that the management only commented on good comments only and say thank you etc, but bad comments? They ignore it, very unprofessional!
I would never stay in 101 hotels anywhere again, lesson learned!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business

Dear Irma K,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at THE 101 Hotel Bogor Suryakancana. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize. Also, Thank you for your positive feedback related services and hopefully we can give more memorable experience to you and your family during next visit in Bogor. Thank you.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Great sevice..nice atmospher..
Thanks again for birthday surprise..very impressive..
Kids activities also joyful
Location is near to Pusat Jajanan Surya Kencana
My mom can go by walk to Khatolik Church

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Dear Finna L,

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I stayed on this hotel on July 2017.
I fell in love with the design of this hotel. classic and chic, even though the location is not really strategic, near traditional market with narrow street.
Lobby is astonishing, and also the room; warm atmosphere.

because it was Fasting Month, we had In Room Dining 'Sahur', food was fine.
Unfortunately, I could try the swimming pool, because it was raining from night noon when we check out.

Overall, I wanna stay in 1o1 Bogor Suryakencana again next time.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Mattias V,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at THE 101 Hotel Bogor Suryakancana. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Bogor. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We celebrate new year in here, This hotel have a very nice staff but not so professional, most of the staff did not know the answer if we ask what is the special event for new year, we order 7 rooms for big families.
This hotel is hard to be accesed because its on the very traffic road, narrow and slum environment around the hotel. The parking space is small, you need to park on the cross road. The parking hotel guy is not very nice.
The pool is on the center of restaurant, I dont want to enter that swiming pool, let kids do it eat and swim.
At new years eve everyone is invited except our room, we dont find any invitation letter in our room. Most of the guest on the restaurant is from outside hotel. No seat available for us. We just standing outside and I dont feel any fun. I am start thinking this hotel is a racist.
And the very sad is when my kids want a baloon there are no Baloon available for any one of us. My kids are sad, when every body throw baloon in the air, I try hard to calm them.
When we are checkout, my wife tell the valet parking guy to take the car to front of lobby, car comes I put all the bag inside without help, the vallet guy didnt give me the car key, he say wait for my wife, I am standing 15 minutes we cannot enter the car wait for my wife come for cheking out 7 rooms.
We are try to fake smile on the photo, this is the worst new year hotel ever.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family