US$26
US$51
US$76
US$67
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Free cancellation until 08/02
US$39
US$36
  • Pool
US$13
All reviewstoll roadmaintained propertyprofessional hotel staffouter ring roadvisit bogorfirst impressionrecommend this hotelin room diningcomfort roomnasi gorengswimming poolstrategic locationmountain viewbudget hotelone nightapartmenttaste
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

When browsing through the website, I came across what I thought would be an amazing hotel.. Well the pictures and hotel description surely looked amazing. However, in only under three hours stay, I have listed many bad points over good points about this Bogor property. Firstly, the car park is very squashy; secondly, the hotel - which seems to be very busy - was well under staffed; thirdly, the room was kinda smelly and less picturesque than all the photos I saw at various websites; and then, the bed, linen, bath towels was all very old, and looked like it came from an unrated Hotel (“Hotel Melati” in Indonesian standards); and then we have the bathroom amenities, shower gel and shampoo are very low quality aka very, very “no frills”; well that was only the first three hours of my stay here.. If I had to wait until check out the tomorrow, I would be writing an essay of 5000 words, and I could imagine it to be equally disappointing.. meh!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Edzmo
BOGORVALLEYHOTEL, General Manager at Bogor Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Edzmo,

Greeting from Bogor Valley Hotel

Thank you for your good comment on amazing picture of our hotel, it was taken by amateur photographer just to ensure that the images will not be over promised our guest and we are glad you like it. The car park in most cases should be convenience except in some very high occupancy will be not as spacious as you expected.

Our bathroom amenities is could be not the best but surely much better compare to many 3 stars hotel in Bogor, we provide separate shampoo and bath-soap in classy dispenser, we also provide, tooth brush, comp, shower cup, cotton bud which many 3 star hotel provide less amenities than us. I am not sure where do you get the idea of it is Melati's standard as I believe with your expectation on hotel's facilities and amenities you probably never stay in Melati hotel and always choose high class hotel to stay by then you wont know what Melati serve their guest and how could you make that kind of judgement?

With regard to pricing, I can ensure you that our price is one of the cheapest hotel on that period compare to other 3 and 4 star hotel however due to high occupancy in Bogor most hotel increase their pricing significantly time to time but we always try our best to offer better rate. Please do some quick check in this site, you will know that what we are saying is right.

We again thank you for your support and giving some feedback, I personally would like to welcome you to our hotel soon and meet you personally to gain more amazing input from well experience traveler as you are.

Best Regards

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I stayed in a comfort /clean room ... I was treated and served well by the professional hotel staff ... in room dining : a good and quick service with a good taste of Food ... it was good staying experience

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
BOGORVALLEYHOTEL, General Manager at Bogor Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Mr. Eka

Warmest Greeting from Bogor Valley Hotel

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay at Bogor Valley Hotel.

It is always a great pleasure to receive such a positive feedback and 5 star rating from our guest. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to welcoming you soon

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Arnava Hotel Bogor is its other name. Our friends were staying here as me and cousin were hosted in the condominium unit of our local friend. It was very convenient as all our Bogor travel plans were made together. The hotel-condominium complex has two pools. Taxis are an easy access.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank KTJison
BOGORVALLEYHOTEL, General Manager at Bogor Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear KTJison,

Warmest greeting from Bogor Valley Hotel

As you may already aware, effective as per September 2017, we have been transformed to become Bogor Valley Hotel. We would like to thank you for your good review about your staying experience at Bogor Valley Hotel.

We always take seriously any feedback by our guest for our continuous improvement for the guest satisfaction and we surely happy to hear that you had a memorable stay with us in your last stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Bogor Valley Hotel soon

Best Regards

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was there for business trip. I enjoyed stay at this hotel.
Since this is new hotel, I have clean, bright room with comfy double bed. Toiletries are available, and hot water shower is ok.

I like the choices of breakfast menu, I stayed for 2 night and the menu is different each day. :)

I also ordered room service, for my dinner and the price is not quite expensive.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business

Dear Foodienan77

Warmest greeting from Bogor Valley Hotel

We thank you for your review at Tripadvisor about your staying experience at Bogor Valley Hotel.

We are happy to hear that you compliment our cleanliness, food taste and enjoy your stay at our hotel. Our staff will be excited to hear that their hard work and dedication for excellence service has been paid off.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Bogor Valley Hotel

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I have stayed this hotel during the Hari Raya Festival. The room is clean and big enough. Unexpected the hotel staff can communicate English properly. The food was nice and delicious. The security helped us to advise how to take the bus and sent us to the bus stop personally. The internet speed is very good.

Only the housekeeping team need to work out something, I had call for makeup my room and no one show up even I am keep calling five times (three times to Housekeeping and two times to reception).

The room is not sound proof and can hear the bus noise from the front road.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Nicolas Zaw

Warmest greeting from Bogor Valley Hotel

We would like express our appreciation for your review in Tripadvisor about your staying experience at Bogor Valley Hotel.

We are happy to hear that you compliment our cleanliness, spacious room and the delicious of foods. Our staff will be excited to hear that their hard work and dedication for excellence service has been paid off. With regard to Housekeeping response, we have taken necessary action to improve the speediness of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Bogor Valley Hotel