US$65
US$39
US$20
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

US$39
US$27
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$15
All reviewsvisit bogorrecommend this hotelstrategic locationone nightapartmenttolreceptiontasteswimming
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was there for business trip. I enjoyed stay at this hotel.
Since this is new hotel, I have clean, bright room with comfy double bed. Toiletries are available, and hot water shower is ok.

I like the choices of breakfast menu, I stayed for 2 night and the menu is different each day. :)

I also ordered room service, for my dinner and the price is not quite expensive.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
BOGORVALLEYHOTEL, General Manager at Bogor Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Foodienan77

Warmest greeting from Bogor Valley Hotel

We thank you for your review at Tripadvisor about your staying experience at Bogor Valley Hotel.

We are happy to hear that you compliment our cleanliness, food taste and enjoy your stay at our hotel. Our staff will be excited to hear that their hard work and dedication for excellence service has been paid off.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Bogor Valley Hotel

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I have stayed this hotel during the Hari Raya Festival. The room is clean and big enough. Unexpected the hotel staff can communicate English properly. The food was nice and delicious. The security helped us to advise how to take the bus and sent us to the bus stop personally. The internet speed is very good.

Only the housekeeping team need to work out something, I had call for makeup my room and no one show up even I am keep calling five times (three times to Housekeeping and two times to reception).

The room is not sound proof and can hear the bus noise from the front road.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Nicolas Zaw

Warmest greeting from Bogor Valley Hotel

We would like express our appreciation for your review in Tripadvisor about your staying experience at Bogor Valley Hotel.

We are happy to hear that you compliment our cleanliness, spacious room and the delicious of foods. Our staff will be excited to hear that their hard work and dedication for excellence service has been paid off. With regard to Housekeeping response, we have taken necessary action to improve the speediness of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Bogor Valley Hotel

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We stayed in Arnava Hotel Bogor for newyear's eve 2017, food variety n taste are good, near BORR tol road, so i think the location is strategic, room and bathroom are clean n tidy, separate swimming pool, adult and kiddies. near downtown of bogor. We were stay just for one night, but we will stay there again when we visit Bogor.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank wahyuganteng2017
BOGORVALLEYHOTEL, General Manager at Bogor Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear wahyuganteng2017

Warmest Greeting from Bogor Valley Hotel

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay at Bogor Valley Hotel.

It is always a great pleasure to receive such a positive feedback and 5 star rating from our guest. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

It was my first trip to bogor. I choose Arnava bogor hotel as our acomodation because the location are near from toll road "BORR" .
The lobby is clean and cozy. staff are very friendly & helpfull. They give me room with city & mountain view.
The room is clean,comfortable and large for me and my wife.
Breakfast was nice and variatif at cilantro restaurant with mountain view.
If i back to bogor, i will stay at Arnava Bogor Hotel.
Thank you Arnava Hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Agungardi

Warmest Greeting from Bogor Valley Hotel (previously Arnava Hotel)

Best Regards

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Arnava Hotel Bogor on December 2016 , this great hotel , because Arnava Hotel have good view and so easy to come here , Arnava Hotel near with free way ... Arnava Hotel have good swimming pool and satisfaction , but the clean and property have to standard . For all about service is good ..

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family

Dear Widyarahayu

Warmest Greeting from Bogor Valley Hotel (Previously Arnava Hotel)

It is always a great pleasure to receive such a positive feedback . I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.