Braja Mustika Hotel & Convention Centre
US$52
TripAdvisor
Zest Hotel Bogor(Bogor)(Great Value!)
US$20
TripAdvisor
favehotel Padjajaran Bogor(Bogor)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$49
US$52
US$30
US$32
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

We were disappointed when we check in. They don't have our requested room. We already booked the room since a month before. So they offer us another room, which are not so many options. We need to pay deposit fee for the key card. The good things are, the breakfast is good, the room is spacious and clean, the swimming pool is great, and the views are amazing. And they have room service at middle of the night, so don’t worry if raining all day and you can't get out from this place.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

I don't like the concept, the ambience, the architect, services. It's so bad. Not comfortable to stay in this hotel. Not so recommend.

Good things about this hotel are the ballroom that still represent for wedding venue, and the large outdoor swimming pool.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

Bad, dirty, no hot water, electricity failed half during the night. No facilities, isolated lay. No bed sheets, no toilet paper. I wasnt impressed with the overall picture there, i would recomend it to anyone. I travel a lot and stay in many hotels, and this one was one of the bad ones. Staff friendly but poor english.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here on March 5th ago with my family. It is located in Bogor outskirt, around 1/2hour after tol bogor exit.
The hotel ambience is old. Initially we book superior room via online booking, but when we get there, we find out that the superior room has no window on it, therefore we upgrade to deluxe, still affordable though. Deluxe room is spacious with balcony view. The furniture is classic if you dont say it's old. The bathroom surely need upgrade
Our room toilet flush seems not working properly. The sheet and towel are clean. The breakfast is standard. My girls are having fun in the pool. To go there, you need to walk down the hill for 50m approximately.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Stay one night only and my children love it. They have nice swimming pool and the water was so clean and also their children play ground is my kids favourit place. For the breakfast I just add 35K for one of my kid. The executive room is big with very large bathroom. For the breakfast menu, I think it's still okay with that price.

Room Tip: choose Salak Mountain view
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family