All reviews swimming pool easy access nasi goreng nice place traffic jakarta
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

It's decent allright. But for the fee they charge us I was expecting bigger room. Better electricity equipment (my bathroom got broken electic fuse). Bigger swimming pool. Otherwise, the location is great, it is near the botanica garden and McDonalds. Oh and please consider having the staff using stairway or make service lift. The lift is small (because the building too). But since Bogor is already in cold climate not all facility is well air conditioned. So the smell of the dirty stuff may fill the lift's athmosphere.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2016

Located within walking distance to Botanical Garden and The Palace. The staff was friendly and helpful. A huge parking spot is available next door and McDonalds also located just around the corner.
Children loves the swimming pool provided.

Room Tip: High floor, far from elevator
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Sufian S, General Manager at Sahira Butik Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.

Dear Dian_yach

Thank you for choosing Sahira Butik Hotel as your reference place to stay in Bogor and also Thank you for your good comment for Sahira Butik Hotel. We glad for your satisfaction staying with us.

We will wait for your next visit to Bogor and stay in Sahira Butik Hotel.
May Allah always bless you.

Wassalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2016

I only stayed here for one night, as part of a weekend break from Jakarta, but thought this was a perfectly fine hotel at a good price.

The location is excellent, within walking distance of the botanical gardens entrance and also the train station (although the train station seemed like a longish walk when I first arrived and was carrying my hand luggage and laptop, when I walked back there the following day I realised it really isn't that far).

My double room was massive, with a high ceiling. It was on the second floor facing the courtyard, around the pool, so no view or balcony (unfortunately) and there was a wee bit of noise during the day from kids enjoying the pool, but it was very quiet at night. I slept like a log.

I had dinner from the room service, and it was fine.

Front desk staff were polite.

All in all, I have no complaints about the property and would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
Sufian S, General Manager at Sahira Butik Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.

Dear A-Canadian-in-London

We will wait for your next visit to Bogor and stay in Sahira Butik Hotel.
May Allah always bless you.

Wassalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2016

my 1st time stay in sahira butik hotel ,maybe 1st time hear this name of hotel, the price quite good and we booked triple room with 3 large bed ,i mean we can sleep with 2 person in 1 bed ,the room quite large n comfortable,we got window view to salak mountain ,the important thing is the location is really good, near Bogor station , and Bogor botanical garden , u can walk to it , next to 24 hr Mcdonald ,and alot of street food . and I like the internet wivi connection ^^ i can watch streaming before sleep ^^ coz i came in loong weekend the swimming pool quite crowded so didn try it . so far its really good hotel specially for family

Room Tip: choose the room with mountain view window
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
Sufiansuhri, General Manager at Sahira Butik Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Assalamu'alaikum, Wr. Wb.

Dear Hikkie79

Thank you very much for your kind words following your recent stay with us at Sahira Butik Hotel . We was delighted to read that you enjoyed the facilities and service you received during your stay. And thank you for your review about our facilities, thats good for us in the future to improve the quality and expand facilities at Sahira Butik Hotel

We hope you and your family can vacation and come back to our place. Sahira Butik Hotel will continue to provide excellent service and hospitality for the better.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We stayed for 1 night in the family room, the room were spacious and the wifi is excellent, I can even use it for streaming.
The hotel is on walking distance to several food spots, and to the entrance to the botanical garden.
Will definitely stayed here again if I need to visit the city again

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends