1,623 results
All reviews italian restaurant outdoor bathtub tropical garden deluxe room horse riding swimming pool children playground fresh air weekend gateway favorite hotel cooking class breakfast buffet is welcome drink kids club fitness center toll road family holiday
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I'm staying at Novotel Bogor to celebrate my son birthday, staying only for one day on 22 Sep 18. When we're staying, there are plenty events and games for children, especially on the Monday and it makes my children so happy. And for adults, there's an sports event leads by one of the gym fitness center. The Hotel facility is great, they have inbound-outbound playground, view and atmosphere is calmly.
The one thing that make it so special is.. we got surprises birthday celebration for my son from Novotel Staff (Febri, Tasya, Oki), the raid to our room was success :) , all of us were surprise and not expected anything.
It was unforgettable memories, thank you Novotel Bogor for your hospitality and your kind attention.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
GM_Novotel_Bogor, General Manager at Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Chris M,
First of all, thank you for choosing Novotel Bogor Golf Resort & Convention Center to accommodate your recent trip in Bogor. I am pleased that Novotel Bogor had a chance to be a part of your special moment with your love one.
As a family resort, Novotel Bogor is equipped with various yet facilities activities and the best option as a family getaway. I will definitely share your positive review with Febri, Tasya, Oki and the rest of team, as an encouragement to strive deliver a prime hospitality.
Once again thank you for your review, the entire Novotel bogor team is looking forward to welcoming you and family back with our undivided attention!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at room 422 & 424 this weekend. The property is huge with a lot of activities for everyone. But the rooms are dirty, old and run down. The staffs are excellent, but I'm so dissatisfied with the room, it's hard to get pass that. Will not recommend anyone to stay here....sorry...

Attached is just one of the example of how dirty in the crevices of your bed is....

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
GM_Novotel_Bogor, General Manager at Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Stay629205,
Many thanks for your time to spent to write a positive feedback based on your personal experience with Novotel Bogor. Beside, I am truly sorry to learn that our service yet product didn't meet your expectation. Please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay.
I appreciate your valuable feedback, as it help us to measure our hospitality quality from guest point of view. Please rest assure that our Executive Housekeeper has follow up your comment about our cleanliness and prompt action has been taken to rectify the issue you've raised to our attention.
Guest satisfaction is important and the main reason for us to do major renovation this coming weeks to rejuvenate our resort. Once again thank you for your feedback. I wish you would give us another chance to regain your trust and show you that you are valued on your future stay with us at Novotel Bogor.
Best regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Overall the resort is a nice relaxing with refreshing atmosphere and quiet area which out from the city. The staffs are friendly and helpful. The resort area are well kept and clean but the only things which are slightly disappointed towards the hotel room air-conditioning and certain parts in the room. The air-conditioning is not really cooling enough, the wall plug is falling off and lastly those pillows which worn out should be removed away instead of continue using. Overall the resort I should comment is good and hope the management should looks into upgrading internal rather than looks good in the external. Breakfast is acceptable and the Italian restaurant are quite good.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear JacqueW50,
Many thanks for your positive review toward Novotel Bogor Golf Resort & Convention Center. I am pleased to learn that you had enjoyable stay with us.
Beside, I am truly sorry to learn that our room facilities didn't meet your expectation. Please accept my sincere apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay. At Novotel, we really care with guest satisfaction, because of that, we're planning to do major renovation to rejuvenate our resort this coming weeks. I wish you would keep your patronage till then.
Once again thank you to share your review with us, I hope that it won't be too long until we welcome you back to our resort.
Kindest regards,
Charles CHOI - General Manag

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

it's a great hotel with a friendly workers and good view, complete facilities like a swimming pool, gym, bar and restaurant, reflexy place, sport facility, and i like it so much, i will recomend this hotel to others

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
GM_Novotel_Bogor, General Manager at Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear ivangw61,
I am overwhelmed to receive a perfect 5 star score from our satisfied guest. Thank you for spare your time to rate Novotel Bogor Golf Resort & Convention Center on TripAdvisor. Every guest is special and unique for us, and give us a spirit to create a memorable experience stay by deliver a superior hospitality to them. I wish you may give us another chance to be at your service once again on your future visit to Bogor.
Warmest regards,
Charles CHOI - Genaral Manager

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

It`s an amazing experience in novotel bogor especially mahoni bar,all the staff especially (Ranti & Fauzi) they are friendly and quick response ,nice ambience,and good for relaxation ,perfect time to have me time

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo

Dear sanal212018,
Hatur nuhun! you for the wonderful review you wrote on TripAdvisor about Novotel Bogor Golf Resort & Convention Center. I'm pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. Every gueat is special and unique for us and we always enthusiastic to create a memorable experience stay by deliver a prime hospitality to our guest. I will definitely share your positive review and compliment to the rest of our team, especially Ms. Rianti & Mr. Fauzi, as a positive energy to strive giving the best service to all guest.
Once again thank you for your feedback and to recommend our resort on Google. The entire Novotel Bogor is looking forward another opportunity to welcoming you back and be at your service again.
Best regards,