Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center
US$55
US$49
Zest Hotel Bogor(Bogor)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$39
US$34
US$60
US$54
favehotel Padjajaran Bogor(Bogor)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$28
US$97
US$88
1,444 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantoutdoor bathtubtropical gardenhorse ridingdeluxe roomswimming poolchildren playgroundfresh airplay groundtable tennisgolf resortcooking classweekend gatewayfavorite hotelwelcome drinkdinner buffetkids club
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I wanted to get out of Jakarta for a few days and couldn't stomach the idea of spending up to 3 hours in taxis (on way to airport in Jakarta + on way from airport to Ubud) plus 2.5 hours at airport and on flight... both there and back. So a colleague recommended this place for some R&R and I'm so glad I took her advice.

I took a bluebird taxi from Jakarta, on a busy Saturday it took approx 1.15 (1 hour on the way back) door to door. The taxi worked out at about £12 (on the meter). The resort is beautiful. I booked the best room they had (private hot tub on patio with garden view) because it was reasonably enough priced and this *definitely* added to the experience. I loved the private patio area it was a true luxury looking out onto the tropical garden yet you still have full privacy.

The resort itself was great, restaurants very good, service excellent and breakfast. The 2 draw backs for me were the on-site spa which was rubbish and it does get noisey with young families at the weekend. In some ways the latter made me feel more comfortable on the first day as I was traveling as a solo female and the vibe was safe and friendly. But it did take away from the tranquility. However by Sunday afternoon it was total serenity.

There is free shuttle to the nearest mall which is a great addition. The mall is quite decent with ample eating places, cafes and a few salons. I also walked to the botanical gardens from the mall drop off point. It's easy to do if you use the underpass so you don't need to cross the crazy road. The gardens are nice enough. It was very hot for me so I managed a short stroll and had lunch at the cafe. It was a pleasant experience.

All in all the hotel experience was almost perfection in terms of what I was looking for (a good spa would have made it perfect). I would definitely go back if I had the same situation e.g. wanting to get out of Jakarta but not wanting to take a flight or travel more than an hour.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank serenerussian
GM_Novotel_Bogor, Front Office Manager at Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Mr / Mrs. Serenerussian

First of all, I gratitude you for taking time to give us your feedback on TripAdvisor based on your recent experience stay at Novotel Bogor.
Every guest comment is valuable for us as it helps us to measure the quality and improve our product and service. I am pleased to learn you had a memorable experience stay with us, and thanks to our generous and heartwarming team who always strive deliver a superior hospitality to all of our guest.
Once again, thank you to give us a positive review, the entire Novotel Bogor team is looking forward another chance to welcoming you back and be at your service with our undivided attention.
Best regards,
Wanda Arief Mahmud
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was excellent..
Nice view, good food, and excellent services..
The staffs did excellent jobs..
I was impressed with services and facilities, as accor plus member we got free high tea and free upgrade..
Special thanks to Ms. Okke Oktavianti R

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
GM_Novotel_Bogor, General Manager at Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear minerva2209,
What a great review you gave toward Novotel Bogor Golf Resort & Convention Center on TripAdvisor. Thanks to our generous and heartwarming talents who strive deliver a superior hospitality to our guest. Definitely I will share your positive feedback to all our precious talents especially Ms. Okke, as an encouragement to giving a sincere service and create memorable experience stay.
Once again thank you for your comment, the entire Novotel Bogor team is looking forward to have another chance to welcoming you back and br at your service with our undivided attention.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2018

The locations is not exactly easy to find as it is tucked in the outskirt of Bogor inside a housing estate, but that whats make it so peaceful and natural.
The hotel building is old but is well-kept, all the facilities function perfectly.
I booked a room with a park view (I think), it has a balcony looking out into the nature (grass and tress as far as I can see) where you can sit and relax.
The whole hotel ground is green and natural, with have wooden stairs, alley, and courtyard/gazebo. They also have stone statues to create the whole ambiance.
I feel like I was somewhere far from Jakarta. I was actually able to relax and enjoy my getaway.
Staff were very nice and helpful, everything were also clean and comfortable.
I enjoy my time so much that I forgot to take a picture..

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo

Dear Defina Romasi T,
What a wonderful review you wrote about Novotel Bogor Golf Resort & Convention Center on TripAdvisor! I am so overwhelmed to receive a perfect 5 stars score from our valuable guest!
Thanks to our generous and enthusiastic staff who always pleased and strive to deliver a prime hospitality and let our guest feels like home with us.
Our resort is provided with various facilities yet activities especially on weekend. I wish you could put us on your weekend list and bring your family to stay with us.
Once again, I thank you for your positive feedback you have shared with us. The entire Novotel Bogor team is looking forward to welcoming you back at the resort in your next visit to Bogor.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a first time me and my family stayed at the Novotel Bogor. As a platinum member I used to have a warm welcome from the staff and manager, and here i had warmer and more personalized welcome. All of my requests can be fulfilled such as preferable room location, late check out, and other small things. One small issue when I requested a late checkout to receptionist by phone and she directly rejected without asking me any question, she said she can give only 30 minutes late because of long weekend. I knew it’s a long weekend that’s why I was asking her to use my membership benefit since it was a Friday and I need to pray jumat before checking out. Instead of argueing on phone I went directly to Accorplus receptionist and all done. So I think it’s better for all receptionist to check the guest data first before giving the response.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GM_Novotel_Bogor, General Manager at Novotel Bogor Golf Resort and Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Yudi H,
What a wonderful review you wrote about your stay in Novotel Bogor Golf Resort & Convention Center. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay.
Beside, I apologize for the inconvenience occur on your late check out request once, I value your feedback about it and our Front Office Manager has followed up to rectify this matter and refreshing training carried out to all Front Desk team to avoid the similar issue happen in the future.
Once again, I gratitude for your positive feedback and review on TripAdvisor, I wish you would give us another opportunity to welcoming you back and deliver you a prime hospitality with our undivided attention.
Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is my several times to visit Novotel Bogor, means that I don’t have any choice than Novotel to stay in Bogor area because I really love the hotel.
I stayed for 2 nights and they welcome me with nice & warm card. They know how to make the guest happy.
Pool & kids club was awesome, variety breakfast and the fresh air was so excellent especially when we did bicycling around hotel area with their bike.
I definitely will come back to refresh my busy daily activity in Jakarta

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Berliana N,
I am pleased to read your positive feedback toward Novotel Bogor on TripAdvisor.
As a 21 years resort in Bogor, Novotel is striving to deliver a prime hospitality to our guest. By providing a various facilities yet activities, Novotel is a perfect place to escape from your hustle bustle daily routine.
The entire Novotel Bogor team is looking forward another chance to welcoming you back and serve you with undivided attention on your next future stay.