“It's a Bogor Must-Have”
Review of Soto Mie Agih

Soto Mie Agih
Ranked #5 of 463 Restaurants in Bogor
Cuisines: Indonesian
Description: Soto Mie Agih is Chinese-style noodle soup with tripe, little pork ribs and has been established since decades
Reviewed 1 October 2018

FYI: as a non-Indonesian, I wouldn't be able to differentiate what is authentic cuisine or not. That said however, it is very well-known among my Indonesian friends and we drop by the store every single time we do a quick overnight trip to Bogor.

Personally, I love the flavors of the Soto in this particular shop. The saltiness and tanginess of the soup is just so well-blended that flavors just burst in every bite. Match it with a mango smoothie and it's pretty much an iconic Bogor lunch for me.

This store is newly revamped, but it's still pretty much the typical open air warung in a ruko. I do find it to be much cleaner than it used to be.While the shop has redesigned its interior, i would not expect for people to consider it 'instagram-worthy'. That said, while you don't pay for ambiance, the taste of the meal is definitely worth it. I've been there a handful of times the past two years (as I said, every single time I go to Bogor), the consistency of their quality is pretty impressive.

Whether or not you are an expert on Indonesian cuisine or it's your first local dish, I say that this place is definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

It’s been a long plan to try their soto mie, at last we get the chance to try.

The taste is unique, mix of bakut with noodle and great of soup. You must try when you visit Bogor.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Tried this because so many people talks about this. When we arrived, so many people there and we need to queue before we can get the table. Service was so poor, nobody's care with new customers coming.

Taste was so so, seems overrated for me. Maybe because is not good for my tongue.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Whenever you visit bogor, I would recommend you to try this. But be aware that this is non halal resto as they use pork in the soto mie and that is what makes it so unique. This place gets crowded during lunch time and weekends so you must time your visit accordingly.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Good Soup with noodle. The best Sotomie ever You dont need to go to Sukabumi but the owner is relative to the Sotomie Agih im Sukabumi.

The soup with Lobak and celery with big chunk og ribs with pepper. You can also order many food surrounding the area for bogor traditional culinary.

Date of visit: May 2018