US$24
  • Pool
US$46
US$35
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

US$80
US$66
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Hotels.com
1,406 results
All reviewsbedroom condotelwater parkswimming poolrumah airjungle waterparkliving roomriver viewsmall rivernice hoteldining tablefamily vacationnice viewpeak seasonbreakfast and dinnerpleasant staynice roomkids club
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Aston Bogor for a short vacation. And it could not be more perfect. They got a great facilities for my kids such as bike, pool, kids club and my kids could even watched a magician attraction they presented. My kids would not be any happier.
Perfect fit for a family.
Truly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Astbogor, General Manager at Aston Bogor Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Rachmah A,

We would like to sincerely thank you for staying with us and for recommending Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort on TripAdvisor.

It is wonderful to read that you found our hotel, including facilities and services up to your high expectations. We look forward to welcome you very soon again for another memorable experience here at Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I visited Aston Bogor with my kids. I stayed at Condotel with 2 bedrooms. It was a nice place with 3 pools and a river. The staff were friendly. It was next to Jungle and Devoyage where u can just walk to go to those places.

The room was clean and tidy. However, with 2-bedroom condotel there was only 1 bathroom. There was living room, dining table, microwave but no utensils or tableware at all.

They have 3 pools including 1 pool for kids. The edge of one pool is next to a river. There was no protection on that side, only pool attendant keep watching and warning every kids that near to the edge. I may suggest to provide protection fence to minimize potential risk.

They provided various dish for breakfast and it taste good. The only missing detail was there was ‘no smoking’ sign in outdoor area where everyone was eventually allowed to smoke.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Dwi T

Dear Dwi T,

We would like to sincerely thank you for sharing your great experience at Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that we are taking very good care of you and your family during your stay with us and that you enjoy our services and facilities. However, we will consider to put protection the edge of the swimming pool for safety reason.

It has been a great pleasure having you with us and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I came there 3d2n for business trip. They have many type room for meeting. Thats good choice for your company if u want meeting in there. The food was good. The room so comfortable I got balcony too. but the room lil bit distrubing because in my room the mirror is in front of my bed is not good right zz Feel like spooky. Haha . The pool was good you can hear the sound of river.. I love the atmosphere in there feel like in the countryside

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Astbogor, General Manager at Aston Bogor Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear laraslintang,

Greetings from Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort...

I am delighted to know that you liked the hotel facilities and activities when you business trip. I am also pleased that you like the food, room and hotel atmosphere.

I appreciate your constructive feedback about the mirror inside your room. I have reviewed the feedback with the department head concerned.

The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back sometime in the near future.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service,excellent food,excellent view,competitive rate,suitable for outdoor wedding party,good for refreshing. My family very satisfied with the services offered.good for family gathering,office gathering

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Nina F,

Greetings from Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort...

It is our greatest pleasure to read that you had enjoyed your stay at Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort and that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations.

I look forward to be able to welcome you back sometime in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I visited Aston Hotel for capacity building for my office which organized by event organizer. We got good services form this hotel, good facilities, delicious foods and also strategic location form Kota Bogor. I highly recommend Aston Hotel for a vacation or an event with family or colleagues.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank meyra a

Dear meyra a,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your memorable experience during your recent stay at Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from our valued guest. Rest assured, your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences.

Thank you for staying at Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Bogor