“Lunch in weekend time”

Baked & Brewed Coffee
Ranked #3 of 20 Dessert in Bogor
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

After googling some cafe/resto for having lunch at that time, finally I chose Baked & Brewed for having lunch, because it has good Review.
Well, It is.... It's a good place to have lunch, but it's not that spacy restaurant. It has outdoor sitting table,and as well indoor. For indoor, it doesn't have many tables, only a few. Wifi is available. It can be called as cafe but not really cafe. It's located in a quiet fresh air area.
The tastes of food, really good.
My family and I, all ordered pastas fettuccini with different variants, and all those tastes are recommended. Aglio Olio is recommended one, if you like spicy.
But one thing, the Toast Bread, it's extremely hard, almost couldn't be bited...
And for Vietnam Drip Coffee, it's tastes strong coffee...liked it.

For the prices in here are in range Rp. 50.000,-

Recommended

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We're having quick date on a Wednesday night. I ordered dessert , S'mores chocolate with Yakult Yoghurt. My BF gets so hungry so he ordered roasted beef burger (which is soo yum!) and Milk Tea.

Overall, my desert waas sooo goood so I like it, the lychee yoghurt was Ok, and the roasted beef was good too.
two thumbs up for the food!
Just ok for the drinks, hehe!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I met with my friend here around 8.30pm and it is already packed! The internet is really fast, the hospitality is nice and their nachos is great. Like it here!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We had a good times while enjoying our night coffee in this cafe.
Place is cozy...
We took the openair spot to get the Bogor night atmosphere, in combination with the coffee and good chat, time flies...

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I went here for a drink on a Saturday night at 8 pm and the place was jam packed with young people, families, groups and couples. It's very modern with many different types of seating from table/chairs to bar stools and couches. They had a ton of coffee and tea selections - I had a peach loose leaf tea that was excellent. The staff were super friendly and helpful. I believe they have a kitchen too. The outdoor area was super crowded and very smoky. Definitely the place to see and be seen on a Saturday night in Bogor.

Date of visit: June 2017