“Bad creme bath for hair”

Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa
Ranked #11 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Bandung
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

The worst of their own compared to outlets in Jakarta or bintan, less lush and therapists are not well trained nor service oriented. We went for hair creme bath, the Aircon in the hair room was not even on till we ask for it, bad blow drying skills and no finishing products provided ( no hair creme, serum, leave in conditioner of any kind)
Cheap? Yes.. quality? Absolutely no

Dea R, Public Relations Manager at Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Dear Little D,

Warm Greeting from Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa.
Thank you for your time to share your spa experiences on Tripadvisor
We are very sorry to hear your spa experience fell short of your expectations, be assured that we will certainly do out best to resolve those issues mentioned we can control.

This is our first time to received feed back from you, however your review is be our motivate to perform better service to our customer and deliver best treatment by therapist expertise and the genuine hospitality are what set us apart from other spas and salons in Bandung.

We are looking forward to welcoming you for the next visit to Bandung,

Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa

Reviewed 6 October 2016

working behind the desk all day long made me tired, so a friend of mine recommend this place. Then i directly come to Martha Tilaar with my two friends to Martha Tilaar and try their traditional massage.It feels so good ! the therapist were great and the place too. Oh,and I do really enjoy their ginger drinks ( wedang jahe ). I really recommends this place!

1  Thank olgaolgiz2611
Dea R, Manajer Hubungan Masyarakat at Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Dear Mr Olgaolgiz2611,

Thank you for your review of our spa outlets at Ciumbuleuit, Bandung.
We are very glad if you are satisfied with Martha Tilaar spa treatments.
We hope you'll visit again.

Dea R

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa is located at the main road to Ciumbuleuit. Its location is very strategic with Harris Hotel and Ciumbuleuit Apartment in front of it. I love the ambience of the place with Indonesian's interior and Indonesian's traditional music. I had traditional body massage and body scrub. My therapist did both of them really well. Before my treatment, the therapist gave me foot massage. After having my treatment, I had iced lemongrass drink. Overall, I really like my treatment here. I came with feeling really tired but went home feeling relaxed and refreshed. A day before having body massage, I got my haircut and I also loved it :)

3  Thank tine0408
Florencia D, Public Relations Manager at Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Tine0408,

Thank you for your review of our spa outlets at Ciumbuleuit, Bandung.
We are very glad if you are satisfied with Martha Tilaar spa treatments.
We hope you'll visit again.

Florencia Dwi

Reviewed 30 April 2016

I always do facial and body treatment in Martha Tilaar, and I always think to come back again. The services are excellent, beauticians are polite and warm. I always like the ginger grass tea, feel fresh. Love it very much

1  Thank Nurafni R
Florencia D, Public Relations at Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Dear Ms. Nurafni,

Warm regards from Martha Tilaar Spa,
Thank you for coming and loved our treatments .

Florencia Dwi
Public Relations Martha Tilaar Spa

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

My husband and I booked a foot reflexology. Upon enquiry before going in for the foot reflexology, they only do 45mins reflexology for 75k.So be it. But when we finished, it was only 30mins maximum. We asked about it. The ladies told us it's only 30mins unlike what the reception lady told us.
When we went to pay, we asked the reception lady. She changed her story to only 30mins foot reflexology. We left and not coming back. Dishonest and the foot reflexology was average. Too quick to have any effect. So save you money and book another place! Low standard service from Martha Tilaar Bandung.

Martha Tilaar management: Please note the negative reviews and service! Giving Martha Tilaar a bad reputation.

1  Thank Jessie T

Dear Mr/Mrs ,

we apologize for the inconvenience and late respon.
Furthermore, we will improve quality and ability of our therapist to serve the excellent services for customer. As an apology, would you come back to our spa and enjoy free treatments with better service ? We will ensure that all of our therapists serve more better service than before.
we will wait for you to confirm this offer .

Martha Tilaar Spa Management