“Great pleace great cervice”

Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa
Ranked #11 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Bandung
Reviewed 6 October 2016

working behind the desk all day long made me tired, so a friend of mine recommend this place. Then i directly come to Martha Tilaar with my two friends to Martha Tilaar and try their traditional massage.It feels so good ! the therapist were great and the place too. Oh,and I do really enjoy their ginger drinks ( wedang jahe ). I really recommends this place!

1  Thank olgaolgiz2611
Dea R, Manajer Hubungan Masyarakat at Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Dear Mr Olgaolgiz2611,

Thank you for your review of our spa outlets at Ciumbuleuit, Bandung.
We are very glad if you are satisfied with Martha Tilaar spa treatments.

Dea R

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa is located at the main road to Ciumbuleuit. Its location is very strategic with Harris Hotel and Ciumbuleuit Apartment in front of it. I love the ambience of the place with Indonesian's interior and Indonesian's traditional music. I had traditional body massage and body scrub. My therapist did both of them really well. Before my treatment, the therapist gave me foot massage. After having my treatment, I had iced lemongrass drink. Overall, I really like my treatment here. I came with feeling really tired but went home feeling relaxed and refreshed. A day before having body massage, I got my haircut and I also loved it :)

3  Thank tine0408
Florencia D, Public Relations Manager at Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Tine0408,

Thank you for your review of our spa outlets at Ciumbuleuit, Bandung.
We are very glad if you are satisfied with Martha Tilaar spa treatments.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

I always do facial and body treatment in Martha Tilaar, and I always think to come back again. The services are excellent, beauticians are polite and warm. I always like the ginger grass tea, feel fresh. Love it very much

1  Thank Nurafni R
Florencia D, Public Relations at Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Dear Ms. Nurafni,

Warm regards from Martha Tilaar Spa,
Thank you for coming and loved our treatments .

Public Relations Martha Tilaar Spa

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

My husband and I booked a foot reflexology. Upon enquiry before going in for the foot reflexology, they only do 45mins reflexology for 75k.So be it. But when we finished, it was only 30mins maximum. We asked about it. The ladies told us it's only 30mins unlike what the reception lady told us.
When we went to pay, we asked the reception lady. She changed her story to only 30mins foot reflexology. We left and not coming back. Dishonest and the foot reflexology was average. Too quick to have any effect. So save you money and book another place! Low standard service from Martha Tilaar Bandung.

Martha Tilaar management: Please note the negative reviews and service! Giving Martha Tilaar a bad reputation.

1  Thank Jessie T

Dear Mr/Mrs ,

we apologize for the inconvenience and late respon.
Furthermore, we will improve quality and ability of our therapist to serve the excellent services for customer. As an apology, would you come back to our spa and enjoy free treatments with better service ? We will ensure that all of our therapists serve more better service than before.
we will wait for you to confirm this offer .

Martha Tilaar Spa Management

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

I implusively planned to visit here to have a body treatment package after a long tiring workdays, but then I thought of having my haircut, too. I booked first via phone and arrived here in 10 mins. I chose one of Dewi Sri package which included scrubbing, steaming, massaging, masking then soaking in a hot tub water with herbs. The receptionist asked whether I wanted to add milk for hot tub soaking part, just had to pay additional IDR 50.000, but I declined. I then was brought to hairdresser's chamber with a glass of tea as welcome drink. In a short while, my hair was shorter because there was no queue at all. With my wet hair, I then was escorted to spa/massage chamber. It was said that the treatment would take 2 hours time, but then I realized I had spent 3 hours real time. Maybe it was all because the timing to wait to dry some treatment first. I liked the treatment steps & consistency. After finished all the treatment I was served a cup of hot ginger tea with 2 slices of biscuits. I finished them all in minutes then I went to the cashier, realizing my hair had not been brushed. I thought I would have a blow dry session to finish all up. But there was none. I then asked to borrow a hairbrush to getting neat my wet hair because I was in a rush. That time I realized I did not like the cutting at all. However, since noone except 3 receptionists to be asked for help amending my hair cut, I left my hair alone. No further cutting.

1  Thank gabywhee

Dear Gabywhee,

Thank you for your review of our spa outlets at Ciumbuleuit, Bandung.
We are very glad if you are satisfied with Martha Tilaar body spa treatments.