“"Never got satisfied you always be delightful"”

Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa
Ranked #11 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Bandung
Reviewed 30 April 2016

I always do facial and body treatment in Martha Tilaar, and I always think to come back again. The services are excellent, beauticians are polite and warm. I always like the ginger grass tea, feel fresh. Love it very much

1  Thank Nurafni R
Florencia D, Public Relations at Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Dear Ms. Nurafni,

Warm regards from Martha Tilaar Spa,
Thank you for coming and loved our treatments .

Public Relations Martha Tilaar Spa

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

My husband and I booked a foot reflexology. Upon enquiry before going in for the foot reflexology, they only do 45mins reflexology for 75k.So be it. But when we finished, it was only 30mins maximum. We asked about it. The ladies told us it's only 30mins unlike what the reception lady told us.
When we went to pay, we asked the reception lady. She changed her story to only 30mins foot reflexology. We left and not coming back. Dishonest and the foot reflexology was average. Too quick to have any effect. So save you money and book another place! Low standard service from Martha Tilaar Bandung.

Martha Tilaar management: Please note the negative reviews and service! Giving Martha Tilaar a bad reputation.

1  Thank Jessie T

Dear Mr/Mrs ,

we apologize for the inconvenience and late respon.
Furthermore, we will improve quality and ability of our therapist to serve the excellent services for customer. As an apology, would you come back to our spa and enjoy free treatments with better service ? We will ensure that all of our therapists serve more better service than before.
we will wait for you to confirm this offer .

Martha Tilaar Spa Management

Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

I implusively planned to visit here to have a body treatment package after a long tiring workdays, but then I thought of having my haircut, too. I booked first via phone and arrived here in 10 mins. I chose one of Dewi Sri package which included scrubbing, steaming, massaging, masking then soaking in a hot tub water with herbs. The receptionist asked whether I wanted to add milk for hot tub soaking part, just had to pay additional IDR 50.000, but I declined. I then was brought to hairdresser's chamber with a glass of tea as welcome drink. In a short while, my hair was shorter because there was no queue at all. With my wet hair, I then was escorted to spa/massage chamber. It was said that the treatment would take 2 hours time, but then I realized I had spent 3 hours real time. Maybe it was all because the timing to wait to dry some treatment first. I liked the treatment steps & consistency. After finished all the treatment I was served a cup of hot ginger tea with 2 slices of biscuits. I finished them all in minutes then I went to the cashier, realizing my hair had not been brushed. I thought I would have a blow dry session to finish all up. But there was none. I then asked to borrow a hairbrush to getting neat my wet hair because I was in a rush. That time I realized I did not like the cutting at all. However, since noone except 3 receptionists to be asked for help amending my hair cut, I left my hair alone. No further cutting.

1  Thank gabywhee
Florencia D, Public Relations Manager at Martha Tilaar Salon Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Gabywhee,

Thank you for your review of our spa outlets at Ciumbuleuit, Bandung.
We are very glad if you are satisfied with Martha Tilaar body spa treatments.
We hope you'll visit again.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Great service for the people and your salon need (facial and hair). The salon is actually pretty complete with its service; it goes from waxing, facial, hair trimming, hair spa, massage, etc. Love it!

1  Thank Dewi R

Dear Dewi R,

Thank you for your review of our spa outlets at Ciumbuleuit, Bandung.
We are very glad if you are satisfied with Martha Tilaar spa treatments.
We hope you'll visit again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

Do the ginger gold treatment for couples.. At first we were dissappointed with so many unavailable options for massage and body treatment.. So we opted for this one

The massage is okay, although i would say that the lady doing the treatment is not very patient on applying the scrub at first.. I also did my blow dry with rush because the staff is going home.. Oh my.. Such service can not be tolerated.. Come on, it's only 6pm.. martha tilaar, you need to train those staff with the same level with jakarta..

Also, for the payment, your staff does not understand the redeem point on debit/credit card and thought my payment to the salon is not full.. Please train them also about this..

5  Thank Rinkaa

Dear Rinkaa,

Thank you for your review of our spa outlets at Ciumbuleuit, Bandung.
We apologize for any inconvenience you have been during spa treatments.
We will follow up on service quality standards of our spa .

We would like to contact you personally to elaborate on the problem you have been experience,kindly please email us to admin_spa@cantika.co.id. Through this review , we will strive to improve the quality of spa services to our customers.

Thank you.