1,365 results
All reviews theme park oopen restaurant shopping mall express check oxtail soup check in and check out process business trip street food easy access high floor internet connection strategic location pleasant stay lobby tsm elevator accor
Reviewed 1 October 2018

A very comfortable stay, very nice staffs, and great facilities. It has an entertainment nearby, trans studio mall and trans studio bandung. The breakfast is very delicious too. A very recommended hotel

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
ibis b, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Dimitri1616,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Eksi Ayuningtyas - General Manager

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I checked-in on the 25th of Sep. The room was nice. The location is very strategic for my visit. I love how everything went well there, no hassle at all. The rate was quite special for me. Only one thing of my concern which is there is no swimming pool. But overall my stay was simply pleasurable there. I'd come back.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo

Dear Tedi I,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us in terms of our convenient location, our rooms and services. Your concern regarding no swimming pool already put in our consideration. However swimming pool is not necessary to have for Ibis Hotel. I wish you a good day ahead and really hope you’ll come very soon to visit us again in Bandung.

Eksi Ayuningtyas - General Manager

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Came in late and had to check out very early the next morning also. Overall its a comfortable stay, close to a shopping mall and many eateries/cafes. A bit off the busy part of Bandung. Almost outer Bandung.

Room is very small just about every Ibis standard, but you get what you paid for. The bathroom barely fits an adult. Everything is up to scratch nothing to complain about the room.

Was a pitstop for us on motorcycle tour to Jogja.

Room Tip: View towards the Trans would be better
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
ibis b, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Medan_traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. However ibis hotel is one of Accor Hotels which applied everything by standard, include the room and bathroom size. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Eksi Ayuningtiyas - General Manager

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I spent two nights at ibis bandung trans studio for visited my friends.
Actually I’ve stayed in this hotel several times, and never disappointed since the first time. Well located and close to central spots.
All staff so friendly and provide excellent service.
Variety of buffet breakfast and everything was nice.
The room was clean and comfortable. And also the internet connection was very fast. Overall I was happy.. Thank you Ibis bandung trans studio.

I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Bandung, definetely I would come back again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
ibis b, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Nining Y,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us in terms of our convenient location, cleanliness and comfort of our rooms and services. Hope to see you again very soon.

Patrick H. Sibourg - General Manager

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

It is nice hotel, with friendly staff, near to trans studio mall, and also only 5 min walk to one of the biggest theme park, trans studio bandung. Room same like the other ibis hotel, it value for money.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
ibis b, General Manager at Hotel ibis Bandung Trans Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Rikmal A,

It was the right choice to choose ibis Bandung Trans Studio since we are in one location with Trans Studio Mall and Trans Studio Bandung. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Patrick H. Sibourg - General Manager