Villa Damar(Bandung)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
US$18
US$17
Priceline
favehotel Hyper Square(Bandung)(Great Value!)
US$21
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Garden Hostel(Bandung)(Great Value!)
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

There are 2 hotels of anggrek gandasari in bandung, as far as I know.
One is located on main street of jalan riau, and have connecting door to riau junction.
The second one is located on jalan seram, actually is just the neighbor area of jalan riau.

Been there last week, stayed only for a night. The hotel is quite clean, have a window in my room but with no view, block with neighbors wall. But they have a small garden in front of my room.

This hotel is located at the strategic place in riau, as you may know there are lots of fashion outlets in riau street, such as the summit, the secret, heritage, clothing store, etc. You can reach those FO by walk.

Anyway, the hotel's breakfast is not too special, very standard.
The hotel is very famous on weekend, and public holiday. I think because of the location. The staff are very friendly.
You can stay with friends, family, or couples like I did.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Berliana I
Reviewed 13 December 2015

Stayed for 4 night there, it located quite strategic near Riau juncion, Factory Outlet at jalan Riau, Bandung Indah Plaza.
With usd.35/night i got standard room window facing the alley and breakfast is included and no wifi. Also All staff and services are fast and helpfull.
Tips: book superior room i think much better with city view, ask for new bed sheet and bed cover and check the bath room door, coz i almost get lock inside, i reported to the staff and they said it happens frequently.... Helloooo then fix it!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night, only to attend a friend's wedding party (so, not for a vacation). Having 2 toddlers, my priority was cleanliness. This hotel could almost met my expectation: the room was clean, no dust even on the shower curtain rod (where I hung dry the wet towel). Except there was a single flaw: I found some hair fall on the bath floor when we checked into the room.

I booked a standard room and got it on the 1st/ground floor (#102). The size of the room was small. It bothered my husband, but I didn't really mind. My favorite thing about the room was the shower head in the bathroom. It was very convenient; it was detachable so I can clean the lower part of my children's bodies. Extra point from me!

The breakfast was just ok. They had a rather large variety of menu, but I think the taste would be too savory for non-locals.

So, I would recommend this hotel for people who's looking for a low budget hotel, with great location (within a walking distance to the Bandung Indah Plaza, etc), for short stay, and whom doesn't mind to stay in a very small room.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during my short trip to Bandung in May 2013. I really enjoyed this very center hotel and in walking distance to everywhere such as Jalan Riau which was famous for the factory outlet and eatery. This hotel also near to two big mall that is BIP and Riau Junction (Yogja Department Store). Walking to lower part of Dago just about 10 minutes. The hotel is located at Jalan Seram, a side road from Jalan RE Martadinata (or used to be called Jalan Riau). The hotel has been renovated and now called ANGGREK GANDASARI HOTEL. The minimalist style is so efficient and this is a small hotel with less than 50 rooms that means that the hotel is quiet and you won't wait for the crowded breakfast area because most of the time you will have ample sitting during breakfast time. The room is small but very efficient. Some rooms are facing the road, some are facing the inner courtyard. Some room even do not have the view at all. No swimming pool in this hotel. The WIFI is free throughout the hotel areas and the signal is strong. Breakfast was very nice with typical Javanese and western choice. Breakfast area is large and there are closed and opened area for breakfast. Smoking area are located at outside facing the road. The lobby is small and there is no special reception area except a desk with two staffs handling the check in and check out process. Parking area is limited and most of the weekend the guests will face the problem of parking.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the inner courtyard, it is very quiet and calm.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank HARTONO T
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Lucky me..i got the promotion price..cheap and clean hotel. This hotel is located in the bandung central area. Near the merdeka st. You can just walk around the area. A lot of nice places around there. Malls, restaurant,cafe.

• Stayed: February 2012