“Reliable and safe!!”

Mulia Car Rental & Tour
Ranked #6 of 36 Tours in Bandung
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Upon contacting the Whatsapp number provided on the website, Ratna was the point of contact to make arrangements with. She was very helpful and patient, and clarified many of my doubts and questions such as how much admission and parking to various attractions were.

I was initially apprehensive when Ratna had assigned Budi to my boyfriend and I who were going to Bandung for 4 days on a leisure trip as I had read a negative review concerning him on this site. However, Ratna reassured me that he was a good driver and I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

We engaged Budi for 2.5 days (600K IDR for full day, 450K IDR for half day, meals 50K IDR per day and not including tolls, parking or entrance fees) and paid him every end of day when we got dropped off at the hotel. He was initially pretty quiet on the first 1.5 days and only spoke when we gave him details of our next destination - and even so only very briefly. However, he started to open up on the last day, giving us some tips for Tengkuban Perahu and even some other recommendations.

Even though Budi's command of English may not be the most fluent (which I potentially can foresee why some guests may misunderstand his intentions and gave him a bad review), Budi is an honest, punctual and safe driver. He was never late, did not steal any of our cash that we passed to him to pay for tolls/parking and being an experienced driver, he even knew a shortcut to Tengkuban Perahu which saved us so much time!

I would definitely recommend Mulia car rental as the prices are very competitive and there are no hidden costs, and if you're looking for a reliable, safe and relatively friendly driver, Budi is definitely the man for you ;)

All reviews
"itinerary"
"lembang"
"outlets"

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Easy to book via whatsapp through Ratna. She assigned us a driver for 3 days. We used Pak Budi for our trips to North and South Bandung and around the town to the various outlets. He was punctual, can communicate in English and provide good service throughout. All in we are happy with the service of Mulia Car Rental.

Thank yurble.yurble
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Thanks for Ms Ratna provide responsive and itinerary for the trips to Bandung north and south. Most importantly, all are in English.

The trip with Bapak Uje is enjoyable. He is punctual, friendly and patience as some of the trips I took longer than usual.

Thanks for Mulia providing such excellent service!!! Kudos...

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Our communication with the person in charge solely via whatsapp, quick&straightforward reply. The fee is 600k rupiah/day, 8am-10pm. Driver meal money ard 50k/day. Parking/ entrance fee u will pay directly at each place.
Our driver, bapak Askan arrived around 15 mins earlier. He is very sincere, approachable and cheerful. He took us to wherever we want to go. And also giving us genuine advice. We are very comfortable with him throughout the trip. Thumbs up for the service!!!