“Excellent professional service”

Mulia Car Rental & Tour
Ranked #6 of 35 Tours in Bandung
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Ratna was very professional in her approach. Gave the right advice.

Robert (driver) was very punctual and helpful throughout the trip. Communication during the trip and suggestions for new places were good.

Booked them for 5 days and highly recommend their professional services

"lembang"
"outlets"
"shopping"

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Ratna from mulia provided excellent and accurate info on car rental..we had a super driver .Aye Supir

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Communication is good. We wrote an enquiry on their website and Ratna replied promptly. The driver, Robert looked after me and my family well during the entire duration. He was helpful and a good driver. The Toyota Innova we booked was in good condition and cleaned everyday. Would recommend to others traveling to Bandung.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

I booked the services of a car + driver via WhatsApp (number is available on theie website) and it was speedy and efficient. I asked for, and got, a driver who was familiar with Lembang. In fact Pak Surya was so familiar he didn't need any GPS or google maps to find his way around.
I asked for the driver to arrive at the hotel at 8.30am; he was there by 8.15. I found him to be safe, courteous and reasonably knowledgeable. He was able to take us where we wanted to go with no problems.

1  Thank Wanderer09
Mulia C, Owner at Mulia Car Rental & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you for your compliment. I will pass your compliment to Pak Surya. See you next time in Bandung.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Mulia Car Rental is really good! Initially I was very worried about all the hidden cost when I booked (based on previous experiences), but all my worries were unfounded. My girlfriend, her parents and myself were satisfied with Solihin and he is a good and safe driver. We were also assisted by Ratna who is professional and she reacted fast when I email or whatsapp her. I will be sharing Mulia with my contact if they are travelling to Bandung!

1  Thank Billy L
Mulia C, Owner at Mulia Car Rental & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Thank you Mr Billy for your compliment. Your review really valuable. I hope you can come again to Bandung and use Mulia car rent.