“Excellent professional service”

Mulia Car Rental & Tour
Ranked #7 of 37 Tours in Bandung
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Ratna was very professional in her approach. Gave the right advice.

Robert (driver) was very punctual and helpful throughout the trip. Communication during the trip and suggestions for new places were good.

Booked them for 5 days and highly recommend their professional services

"journey"
"lembang"
"outlets"

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Ratna from mulia provided excellent and accurate info on car rental..we had a super driver .Aye Supir

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Communication is good. We wrote an enquiry on their website and Ratna replied promptly. The driver, Robert looked after me and my family well during the entire duration. He was helpful and a good driver. The Toyota Innova we booked was in good condition and cleaned everyday. Would recommend to others traveling to Bandung.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I booked the services of a car + driver via WhatsApp (number is available on theie website) and it was speedy and efficient. I asked for, and got, a driver who was familiar with Lembang. In fact Pak Surya was so familiar he didn't need any GPS or google maps to find his way around.
I asked for the driver to arrive at the hotel at 8.30am; he was there by 8.15. I found him to be safe, courteous and reasonably knowledgeable. He was able to take us where we wanted to go with no problems.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Wanderer09
Mulia C, Owner at Mulia Car Rental & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for your compliment. I will pass your compliment to Pak Surya. See you next time in Bandung.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Mulia Car Rental is really good! Initially I was very worried about all the hidden cost when I booked (based on previous experiences), but all my worries were unfounded. My girlfriend, her parents and myself were satisfied with Solihin and he is a good and safe driver. We were also assisted by Ratna who is professional and she reacted fast when I email or whatsapp her. I will be sharing Mulia with my contact if they are travelling to Bandung!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Billy L
Mulia C, Owner at Mulia Car Rental & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Thank you Mr Billy for your compliment. Your review really valuable. I hope you can come again to Bandung and use Mulia car rent.