“Mulia car rental”

Mulia Car Rental & Tour
Ranked #6 of 35 Tours in Bandung
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Ratna from mulia provided excellent and accurate info on car rental..we had a super driver .Aye Supir

All reviews
"lembang"
"outlets"
"shopping"

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Communication is good. We wrote an enquiry on their website and Ratna replied promptly. The driver, Robert looked after me and my family well during the entire duration. He was helpful and a good driver. The Toyota Innova we booked was in good condition and cleaned everyday. Would recommend to others traveling to Bandung.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

I booked the services of a car + driver via WhatsApp (number is available on theie website) and it was speedy and efficient. I asked for, and got, a driver who was familiar with Lembang. In fact Pak Surya was so familiar he didn't need any GPS or google maps to find his way around.
I asked for the driver to arrive at the hotel at 8.30am; he was there by 8.15. I found him to be safe, courteous and reasonably knowledgeable. He was able to take us where we wanted to go with no problems.

1  Thank Wanderer09
Mulia C, Owner at Mulia Car Rental & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you for your compliment. I will pass your compliment to Pak Surya. See you next time in Bandung.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

Mulia Car Rental is really good! Initially I was very worried about all the hidden cost when I booked (based on previous experiences), but all my worries were unfounded. My girlfriend, her parents and myself were satisfied with Solihin and he is a good and safe driver. We were also assisted by Ratna who is professional and she reacted fast when I email or whatsapp her. I will be sharing Mulia with my contact if they are travelling to Bandung!

1  Thank Billy L
Mulia C, Owner at Mulia Car Rental & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Thank you Mr Billy for your compliment. Your review really valuable. I hope you can come again to Bandung and use Mulia car rent.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 9, 2016

Ratna was amazing to deal with, she was efficient and veryquick, so it was easy dealing with her.

My driver was Budi, who was to pick me from Intercon Hotel in Jakarta and take me to Crowne Plaza in Bandung at 4pm, at 4.15pm- after calling him twice with no answer, i then called Ratna and he came at 4.30pm, i was hoping to leave at 4pm and was checked and waiting at the front of the lobby for 30mins.

Ratna also made it clear that for a full day the meal allowance is 50,000 and half day 30,000. he wanted to stop on the way, cause he said he was hungry, so we did, at Burger King- 1 hour away from Bandung. I got him a meal and extra chicken wings, so total being 112,000, well over his meal allowance, however i found it rather amusing that he still requested for his meal allowance at the end of the trip.

Not an issue, but i learnt my lesson. Twice i told him i was freezing and to lower the aircon, then i had to demand he turn it off! He just didnt seem to listen.So today, we went to the outlets, and he was taking me where he wanted me to go, not as per the list of outlets i wanted to visit.

Each time we had to leave, he had some excuse to delay the trip or keep me waiting, like i need to go to the toilet, why didnt you go when i was shopping for over 2 hours. Then asked me to walk back to one of the outlets where the car was parked to save him from coming to collect me. So little things annoyed me about him and i have another full day with him tomorrow.

I would not use this driver ever, he tests your patience in every level! The last thing i want, when i book and pay for a service, i expect that service to be at my terms, not the drivers!

6  Thank Hasan R
Mulia R, Owner at Mulia Car Rental & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2016

Dear Mr Hasan Rauf,

First I want to thank you for using and giving the feed back about Mulia car rent and I am very sorry for any inconvenience cause by the driver.

I already ask Budi about it, and this is the explanation :
1. He is already at the hotel at 4pm, but the security ask him to move the car to basement parking. When you call him, he is busy parking the car so he can't pick up the handphone.
2. On first day he didn't look at the payment detail, so he didn't know that IDR 50,000 is for his meal money.
3. He is not paying attention to what you say when he is driving, so he didn't know you ask him to lower the aircon. About the outlets, he said that he took you to all outlets that you want.

Finally I told Budi to improve his service in future.

I hope you will use Mulia car rent in the future.