Review Highlights
Sweet little gem in Ubud

I stumbled upon Kula Boutique while on a quest for essential oils and found so, soooo much more... read more

Reviewed 26 March 2017
Kirsty M
via mobile
Inspirational shop

Walking into this cute boutique, felt very welcoming and peaceful. They have the best book... read more

Reviewed 20 March 2017

from US$44.00
from US$22.00
from US$25.18
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2017

When I walked in, I was found. Kula Boutique tickled just about every fancy I could have, yet simultaneously making me feel more bliss. My eyes softened as I ran my hands over vintage lace, ornaments, traditional yoga books, perfumed oils, and sacred crystals. Don't go here if you're looking for average. You won't find it. Don't go here if you're looking for cheap copies; they treasure the classics. If you're ready for an experience beyond the walls of the storefront, then let the Kula call to you.

And leave you happier than when you came.

Trust me.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 18 March 2017

This treasure trove of a shop never disappoints and has earned its right as my first stop whenever I'm in Ubud. Whether it's deities for you altar, crystals for your spirit or jewelry for your pleasure, Kula Boutique's offerings are hand-picked and hard to find even in big cities (hello, white sage sticks!) My utmost favorite part of the shop is its extensive library filled with books whose words have empowered me and inspired those around me.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Kula boutique is one of my favourite places in Ubud, I loved browsing around and chatting with the lovely staff that work there. I love their choice of books about yoga, women and the magic of wonder. Here I also bought my favourite mala that's always with me and some beautiful jewelry. You can tell that there's so much love and authenticity behind each detail. This is a little gem, I highly reccomend to pay it a visit next time you're in town

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Love the Kula Boutique! It's not your run of the mill spiritual, yoga clothing store, which Ubud has plenty of. Like someone else stated, it's like a treasure chest filled with beautiful, handpicked items: hard to find books, jewlery, art, crystals, clothes, oils and what not. I could spend hours there taking everything in and most important with me! Everytime I just need to treat myself with something even if it's just another smudgestick

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Whatever you might be looking for to create a sacred space, inspiration for your yoga practice or teaching; you'll be able to find it in the two shops in central Ubud. Yogic books, incense, hindu god statues, gem stones, essential oils, jewellery, yoga clothes... You can tell as you walk into the shops that a lot of careful attention and beautiful intentions have been put into the shops. For sure one of my favourites and must-gos when i'm in Ubud...