“UBUD'S BEST KEPT SECRET: One-Stop Shop To Treat Your Spirit”
Review of Kula Boutique

Kula Boutique
Ranked #37 of 149 Shopping in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 18 March 2017

This treasure trove of a shop never disappoints and has earned its right as my first stop whenever I'm in Ubud. Whether it's deities for you altar, crystals for your spirit or jewelry for your pleasure, Kula Boutique's offerings are hand-picked and hard to find even in big cities (hello, white sage sticks!) My utmost favorite part of the shop is its extensive library filled with books whose words have empowered me and inspired those around me.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Kula boutique is one of my favourite places in Ubud, I loved browsing around and chatting with the lovely staff that work there. I love their choice of books about yoga, women and the magic of wonder. Here I also bought my favourite mala that's always with me and some beautiful jewelry. You can tell that there's so much love and authenticity behind each detail. This is a little gem, I highly reccomend to pay it a visit next time you're in town

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Love the Kula Boutique! It's not your run of the mill spiritual, yoga clothing store, which Ubud has plenty of. Like someone else stated, it's like a treasure chest filled with beautiful, handpicked items: hard to find books, jewlery, art, crystals, clothes, oils and what not. I could spend hours there taking everything in and most important with me! Everytime I just need to treat myself with something even if it's just another smudgestick

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Whatever you might be looking for to create a sacred space, inspiration for your yoga practice or teaching; you'll be able to find it in the two shops in central Ubud. Yogic books, incense, hindu god statues, gem stones, essential oils, jewellery, yoga clothes... You can tell as you walk into the shops that a lot of careful attention and beautiful intentions have been put into the shops. For sure one of my favourites and must-gos when i'm in Ubud...

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Kula Boutique is such a thoughtfully curated and inspiring shop. You would be missing out on so much of the flavor, style, culture and love that Ubud has to offer if you don't stop in to shop at Kula. This shop has inspiring books, lovely yoga and street wear, jewelry, home accents, and all the sorts of witchy wise wonders to make you feel empowered!