“Amazing painting class”

Ranked #4 of 8 Fun & Games in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our painting class today with Nyoman. We learnt loads of new techniques and created paintings we were pleased with. Nyoman is a brilliant teacher and it was a fun afternoon! He was even kind enough to pick us up from our hotel, drop us home, and deliver our paintings the next day. Thank you for a great experience!

All reviews
"temple"
"bali"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed June 27, 2017

I am a beginner to painting. I took 6 lessons from Nyoman Suarsa painting with acrylic.
At the end of 6 days I took back 5 canvasses. I am glad I did the lessons. The cost of a morning of instruction including all materials is a mere US$30 as of July 2017. I do recommend him.

1  Thank JCKSeah
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Each time I visit Bali I organise a class with Nyoman. I have had 4 classes in the past 18 months and every time it has been wonderful. He is a great teacher. This time I also bought along my friend who has never painted before. We had to the time of our lives. I would encourage everyone to try this at least once. We have officially run out of wall space so now I show my pieces in a local cafe. Do yourself a favour and book at class.

Reviewed June 9, 2017

I had wanted to do one class initially but ended up doing 5 classes throughout my stay in Ubud. Nyoman Suarsa is a great teacher - soft spoken, flexible, patient and humble. And very encouraging too ! The Studio is just a 5 min drive from central Ubud. Painting is therapeutic and learning from a good teacher makes all the difference. Thank you., teacher Suarsa !