“Great art studio!”

Ranked #4 of 8 Fun & Games in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

Suarsa art studio was very nice and he teaching very well about painting and also told me about Bali.
He's studio had many paintings of him,
And everything is very nice.
I enjoyed a lot with this art studio!
When I come back Bali I wanna take again this painting class.
ペイントクラスはとても楽しくエンジョイする事が出来ました。

"temple"
"bali"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed December 8, 2016

I did only one painting class here and it wasn't enough! I finished to paint my beautiful fish, but I'd like to do something else and to study more new technics. You will enjoy your class with this artist and you will bring home your own painting! Also, there is not bad restaurant just opposite where you can have lunch after the class ;-)

Reviewed October 25, 2016

My husband and I spent an enjoyable morning at Nyoman's studio each learning a different painting technique - we were both very pleased with the artwork we produced. Nyoman is an excellent teacher who generously imparts his knowledge in a humble and unassuming manner. He is passionate about both his art and his culture. Cannot recommend this class highly enough. Will definitely do another class with Nyoman next time I visit Ubud.

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Hi, I took today a lesson with Suarsa and it was great. I highly recommend taking classes with him.
I learned a lot about creating great textures and the techniques he teaches are amazing!!! I enjoyed it a lot and I am really happy I had the chance of taking this workshop. If anyone comes to Ubud he must try this.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

It is great to find art classes in such artistic place as ubud. It will inspire you to more to put things into colors.

Nyoman suarsa offers short art classes to tourists and locals who are interested to learn paintings, wood carving and balinese dance. Using acrylic colors and other mediums, he teaches basic to using different techniques on how to make your artwork more interesting.

The artist teacher was friendly and accommodating.

Something to explore in ubud, bali.

Been to Nyoman Suarsa Painting Classes? Share your experiences!