“Great DYI trip through Patrick!”

Umaloca Transport - Private Day Tours
Ranked #173 of 427 Tours in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: we are providing special service for Private Full Day , Half Day tour and other service.
Reviewed January 30, 2017

It was through Patrick's help that I was able to accomplish my dream de-stress and soul trip in Bali, Ubud in particular. It was a fun joyride in motorcycle because I was able to see the view while experiencing the fresh air in the area. Patrick patiently drove me to places I wanted to visit and showed me recommended places to see. Even though, some places are new for him to visit, we were able to manage to arrive in our destination with not much fuss. I highly recommend Patrick, especially for those who want to do their own DYI trip in Bali!

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

There's still have a good heart people in this world specially in Bali. Umaloca Transit owned by Patrick one of the most generous and kind services he offered he extend his services up to the maximum they can offer.. So if you have plan to visit in Bali Indonesia please call UMALOCA TRANSIT two thumbs up! Great People!!! See you soon if we have a baby.. ;-)

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Second time having Patrick as my driver. Always concerned about his passengers well-being during the long drives, always trying to make us relax and not think about the stress from our home countries.

He also made us a gift of wood carvings! Definitely will engage Patrick again during my visit to Bali.

Not a pushy driver about attractions but always try to recommend according to interests. He will be most willing to let his passengers learn about the Bali culture which he is always so passionate about.

Do engage him for your next trip to Bali!

Reviewed June 24, 2016

Patrick is the most patient and coolest driver i know!!! You can trust him 100%, he knows the nest sports around Bali. I really recommend to friends! 2 times i went to visit my best friends and I always ask to Patrick as they him since they arrive in Bali!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

Patrick was recommended by our friends living in Bali and we chose his services during our stay. He hasnt let us down!! ;-) Patrick is a very reliable and honest person! He knows a lot of stunning places over Bali and he is always willing to help or meet your requests. We've always seen him with a big smile on his face! It was very interesting talking with him about Balinese life. He is very trustworthy person. We've spent 1 weeks im Bali and almost 7dd with Patrick; it was so easy to get along well with him that he has become part of our family now. He is very smart and open minded person, he knows how to welcome you in Bali and after some hours you'll feel like you know him already since long time! Patrick's car is very comfortable and he is a very good driver!!! If we come to Bali next time, we'll look for Patrick 100%for sure! Highly recommended!