“RELIABLE DRIVER”

Umaloca Transport - Private Day Tours
Ranked #195 of 457 Tours in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: we are providing special service for Private Full Day , Half Day tour and other service.
Reviewed 16 July 2015

This is my second time having him as my driver to Bali and have absolutely no regrets!!! The second and most recent time in Bali was extra memorable due to the volcanic ash from Mt. Raung. Patrick was kind enough to accomodate to our requests and even offered to house us at his place during the extension of my stay. He never failed to arrive on time and dutifully carried out his job and for that he deserves more recognition! Will definitely look for him again when i go back to Bali!

1  Thank Beverly1993
komang s, Pemilik at Umaloca Transport - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2015

dear Beverly & CJ

thank you for your time to give a review, very happy can help you while in Bali.
hope i don't disappointed you while here, hope can do more and have more fun for your holiday! thanks God finaly you back home safely and most funny you don't need take a bus to get back to singapore with CJ:))
wish you all the best, hope can see you again in Bali or maybe in Singapore

regard
patrick

Reviewed 10 January 2015

I have been to Bali many times each time I go I get in contact with Patrick before I go and arrange what I want as his service is fantastic and he will only take you where you want to go and not rip you off.

P.S. if you want the best suckling pig in Bali just ask Patrick he will get you there.

1  Thank David N
komang s, Pemilik at Umaloca Transport - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2015

Dear uncle david
thank you for your time and review, miss you so much, long time not see you and chris also the kids, hope all fine in there. my best whises for you all also my best regard for all kids(think now they wasn't kid anymore)
anytime when you come to bali need driver just call me or patrick
love from bali.

Reviewed 10 January 2015

We were very lucky to be recommended to Patrick by a Friend. He took us to many attraction spots and explained to us the cultures of Bali. He was very friendly and I am extremely happy with the service. Would recommend to anyone

1  Thank Adr45

dear girl
thank you for your time and review, happy can have fun with all of you here . hope to see you again or maybe next time you come to bali again just call me or message me.
regard
to all woman there, our best whises for all of you there

Reviewed 12 November 2014

Umaloca transport provided excellent services, good safe driver and nice new vehicle. I would recommend them for all tours in and around Bali Driver Patrick also spoke excellent English so communication was easy.

1  Thank TAlucky4

Dear nino

thank you very much for your time and review, so happy hear you well and good.
my regard to Dominika, hope can see you again and next time do more adventure again in Bali,
Thank you so much for your recommend also to your friend to use my service while in Bali. they were great family also. hope can see you all again here in Bali.
thank you again.
love peace from Bali for all there.