“Beautiful memories”
Review of Bali Drive Service

Bali Drive Service
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Nyoman Darma. Nyoman is the name for third children in a Balinese Family and Darma means good behavior. As your driver and tour guide I can assist you to plan an itinerary that will make sure you to see the real Bali. I have more than 20 years experience in the Balinese tourist industry and let me make your holiday stress free for your stay in Bali. Bali has many, many places and events to experience from temple ceremonies to the village life. I can arrange your transportation, visit tourist destination, or any other tour program and adventures that you would like to do in Bali, and I will be very happy to be your driver and guide to see all of Bali paradise island. For details you can see the contents of my website and please contact me directly for more information.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Me , my husband and our friends booked 5 days of excursions with Nyoman as our driver and guide. We had beautiful trips and wonderful memories remained. He is an awesome guide in Bali and he showed us the most beautiful and spectacular places in Bali. He is very punctual and very patient also. So thank you Nyoman! :)

nyomand2014, Owner at Bali Drive Service, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thanks mr/s liliana for trust us be your tour driver during your holiday in bali,we are verry happy have been meet you and have been explore our beautiful island,and big thank for your excellent review on tripadvisor,and wait your recomend to all friend and family if they come to bali,hope we see you againt next time ,
Our phone or whatsapp +628123608590

"brilliant tour"
"safe driver"
"friendly person"
in 2 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"interesting facts"
"comfortable car"
"tour guide"
in 8 reviews
"tegenungan waterfall"
"his knowledge"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked a full-day tour and we were able to visit everything we wanted to see. Nyoman arrived perfectly on time at 830 am and drove us to our first stop, the Tegalalang rice fields. He was so knowledgable and funny and came in with us, showing us around and explaining what everything was for and how all the farming was done. His English was excellent.

Throughout the rest of the day we visited Gunung Kawi temple (hands down the most beautiful place I’ve ever been), the sacred water temple and the elephant caves. At every single temple Nyoman was so knowledgable about everything and really made the experience a hundred times better by giving us the history and telling us about the customs of the temples.

He also took us to see a traditional Balinese house and family temple and drove us to get the best view of Mount Batur the lake and Mount Agung in the background.

We finished the day off by visiting Tegenungan waterfall. Again Nyoman came in with us taking some Brilliant photos and then told us to take our time and swim whilst he would wait for us. We explored and swam for an hour whilst he waited patiently to eventually drive us home.

The car was new and in great condition, the air con worked brilliantly. If we were about to go on a long trek Nyoman made sure we had water that he kept in an ice box in the back.

Nyoman was also a great photographer and was kind enough to take loads of photos of us throughout the day! The ones he took on his phone were even better than mine and he was happy to send them to us at the end of the day. It was a truly amazing trip with a truly amazing tour guide.

Thanks Nyoman!

nyomand2014, Owner at Bali Drive Service, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank alot for use our tour company during your holiday in bali,great to meet and show you our beautifull island ,hopefully you have sweet memories,and big thanks for your excellent review hope we meet you again for next vacation to bali.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I searched Neyoman from tripadvisor after searching 5 trusted drivers and trust me i was right,as Neyoman is one of the best person who not only drives u to your destination but also helps you wen you r in trouble. By mistake i left my expensive phone in his car and he came back to give me back after one hour of dropping me to padma ubud. He was so gentle and caring ,he was always there whenever i call him to drove around changing resorts, a very nice person with all experiences as a tour guide,knowing all routes destinations,
Trust me, always without anydoubt just call him and you will know that his services are the best in the world.
Thankyou Neyoman for driving us around bali.

Hi my dear Mr/s vikas and family ,thank for visiting bali and use our tour service during your holiday ,i am realy happy can meet u and drive you around to see our beautiful island ,big thank for your great excellent review hope we see u next holiday

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We had a wonderful trip.We recommend Nyoman Darma for beatiful trips. We had wonderful memories. Our guide,Nyoman Darma was a great driver,great guide ,great photographer. We had wonderful memories and wonderful photos. We had a 5 stars trip and a 5 stars driver. The memories from Gunung Kawi,Danu Batur,cofee plantation,Tanah Lot will be always very precious to us and Nyoman Darma will be always present in these memories.

nyomand2014, Owner at Bali Drive Service, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Hi mr/s gabriel big thank for visiting bali and trust us be your tour driver and guide during your holiday in bali,was souch i read your excellent review thank you very much,hopefully see you next vacation and i will show you other part off bali.