“Thank you Wayan!!”
Review of Bali Drive Service

Bali Drive Service
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Nyoman Darma. Nyoman is the name for third children in a Balinese Family and Darma means good behavior. As your driver and tour guide I can assist you to plan an itinerary that will make sure you to see the real Bali. I have more than 20 years experience in the Balinese tourist industry and let me make your holiday stress free for your stay in Bali. Bali has many, many places and events to experience from temple ceremonies to the village life. I can arrange your transportation, visit tourist destination, or any other tour program and adventures that you would like to do in Bali, and I will be very happy to be your driver and guide to see all of Bali paradise island. For details you can see the contents of my website and please contact me directly for more information.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I spent yesterday’s whole day with Wayan, Nyoman’s cousin. He came to pick me up on time with a big smile on his face and introduced himself. Since this moment, he was not only my driver but my guide and friend too, he came to the temples and coffee plantation with me so he could explain me about Balinese culture, traditions, plants and fruits. I am thinking about getting another full day tour with them! Thank you Wayan!

All reviews
"friendly driver"
in 6 reviews
"gunung kawi temple"
in 2 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"always on time"
"tour guide"
in 6 reviews
"tegenungan waterfall"

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Our tour with Nyoman Darma was hands down the best thing we did in Bali. We got to pick everything we wanted to see and made day of changes without any issues. Nyoman even offered to refund part of what we paid because we ended up skipping the monkey forest. I have never seen a tour do something like that! Nyoman is the incredibly fun and friendly, he is flexible and will tailor the trip to do pretty much whatever you want, and he has a great deal of knowledge so you’ll learn a lot! I could not recommend a tour with him more highly. We each paid $32 for an all day tour, were picked up at our hotel and he even let us take our luggage in his van and then dropped us off at a completely different hotel in another city at the end of the tour. Seriously this was perfect and a total steal for the price. Call him up when you’re in Bali. I definitely will next time I’m there!

nyomand2014, Owner at Bali Drive Service, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hi my dear chris thank alot for your excellent review, and thanks for visiting bali and using our tour service during your holiday in bali, we are realy happy can explore our beautiful island to you, hopefully we see agin next time

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended, very punctual and always having a smile on his face. Always having good recommendations for places to visit.

nyomand2014, Owner at Bali Drive Service, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Big thank for your excellent review and have been visiting bali and trust us be your driver during your holiday in bali, hope fully you have great day,
and see you next time.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had a really nice day with nyman, he took me to a lot of beautiful places and explained me a lot about the hindu culture and religion which I was particularly interested in! He is a really friendly person and will do the best to give you a unique experience of Bali! Thank you!

nyomand2014, Owner at Bali Drive Service, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

I verena thanks for your excellent review, and trust us be your private tour driver and guide we are verry happy can show you our beautiful island during your holiday in bali, hopefully wre see you next time