“Awesome day trip!”
Review of Bali Drive Service

Bali Drive Service
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Nyoman Darma. Nyoman is the name for third children in a Balinese Family and Darma means good behavior. As your driver and tour guide I can assist you to plan an itinerary that will make sure you to see the real Bali. I have more than 20 years experience in the Balinese tourist industry and let me make your holiday stress free for your stay in Bali. Bali has many, many places and events to experience from temple ceremonies to the village life. I can arrange your transportation, visit tourist destination, or any other tour program and adventures that you would like to do in Bali, and I will be very happy to be your driver and guide to see all of Bali paradise island. For details you can see the contents of my website and please contact me directly for more information.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had a really nice day with nyman, he took me to a lot of beautiful places and explained me a lot about the hindu culture and religion which I was particularly interested in! He is a really friendly person and will do the best to give you a unique experience of Bali! Thank you!

nyomand2014, Owner at Bali Drive Service, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

I verena thanks for your excellent review, and trust us be your private tour driver and guide we are verry happy can show you our beautiful island during your holiday in bali, hopefully wre see you next time

All reviews
"brilliant tour"
"safe driver"
"friendly person"
in 2 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"interesting facts"
"comfortable car"
"tour guide"
in 8 reviews
"tegenungan waterfall"
"his knowledge"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Nyoman is an excellent tour guide and driver.
He speaks good English and will help you pick an itinerary to suit you ,which can be flexible as the day progresses. We saw some amazing sights I would recommend him for your trip.

Hi karen Thank you so moch for your excellent review, and trust us be your tour driver and guide to see our beautiful island, hopefully we see you agin for next vacation to bali.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

This is our first time in Bali and a friend recommended Nyoman to do a private tour for us. It was an absolutely lovely day and very reasonable price! We got lots in information and stories about the island and the places we went to see.
Would 100% recommend.

nyomand2014, Owner at Bali Drive Service, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Hi dear matilde thank for visit bali and using my tour service during your holiday in bali, it was such and great to meet you and can show you our beatifull island,
Big thanks for your excellent review,hope we see you agin for next time.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We had a great experience with Nyoman and his cousin driving us around in Bali. They picked us up from the airport and took us to our hotel.
We took some trips, the driver was on time and we could rely on him. They told us a lot about life on Bali and their religion, he answered all of our questions.
During our stay we visited for example the Goa Lawah Temple and the rice terraces and coffee plantations in Ubud.

All in all we had a great time and laughed a lot together,
we will definitely come back again.

Thank you for the great time!

nyomand2014, Owner at Bali Drive Service, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi my dear Elena w,
Big thank for your excellent review and trust us be your driver and guide to seeing real bali,
Hopefully we see you agin for the next vacation and will be happy can explore other part of bali island to you.