“Great driver and personality!”

Putu Driver in Bali
Ranked #12 of 494 Tours in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Satisfaction Is My Ultimate Goal
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Our initial driver we had scheduled to use had a death in the family so he arranged for Putu to fill in. He was amazing very talkative providing us with all kinds of information on the Balinese culture. I would highly recommend using Putu's services!

2  Thank emjets32
in 5 reviews
"route"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We had putu for the day from ubud. We wanted our 4 kids to experience some Balinese culture and scenery. We were not disappointed. Putu was awesome. I highly recommend to anyone.
We will be using his service again tomorrow....

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my new wife went on honeymoon to Bali, and we had a driver called ketut and he was amazing and such a big part in making our day enjoyable. He’s wasn’t just a driver, he was the perfect tour guide and photographer! Was always happy to help. He took us to 6 places all in a days work, and he was worth every penny. We thoroughly enjoyed our day and we are looking forward to touring with him again in the coming days!

Andria and Adam

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My parents and I had the best time touring Ubud & Tanah Lot with Putu. I was desperately searching for drivers online, noticed Putu’s awesome reviews, and felt so relieved when everything worked out (and even better than expected)! Putu was a dream! His website offers sample tour itineraries, which was a big help. If you don’t want to stick to the exact itinerary, he’s very flexible and will customize to your liking. Need suggestions for places to visit? He’s got you covered. He even did me the favor of letting me know ahead of time via WhatsApp what the cost of admission was to the different temples and sites we had planned on visiting. My parents and I are also really chatty people, and Putu was so sweet and engaging. We had a million questions and he happily answered them and engaged us in conversation throughout the trip.

If you’re looking for a driver for your next trip to Bali, we HIGHLY recommend Putu and know that you’ll have a fantastic time together!

1  Thank Maria P