“Amazing Trip!!”

Ranked #13 of 511 Tours in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Satisfaction Is My Ultimate Goal
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My parents and I had the best time touring Ubud & Tanah Lot with Putu. I was desperately searching for drivers online, noticed Putu’s awesome reviews, and felt so relieved when everything worked out (and even better than expected)! Putu was a dream! His website offers sample tour itineraries, which was a big help. If you don’t want to stick to the exact itinerary, he’s very flexible and will customize to your liking. Need suggestions for places to visit? He’s got you covered. He even did me the favor of letting me know ahead of time via WhatsApp what the cost of admission was to the different temples and sites we had planned on visiting. My parents and I are also really chatty people, and Putu was so sweet and engaging. We had a million questions and he happily answered them and engaged us in conversation throughout the trip.

If you’re looking for a driver for your next trip to Bali, we HIGHLY recommend Putu and know that you’ll have a fantastic time together!

Date of experience: August 2018
"air conditioned car"
"interesting things"
"friendly person"
in 3 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 4 reviews
"amazing trip"
"tanah lot temple"
"full day tour"
in 4 reviews
"private tour"

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Putu was the best private driver that we can had. The all day tour was awesome. He explained us all about the culture of balí and we visited many places and we learn a lot about the vegetation of bali too.
We realy recomend the tour with him.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

During our holidays in Ubud we had the pleasure to spend three days with Putu. He was the best driver we could have ever wished for. He was always on time and also if the traffic sometimes was terrifying, we always felt very safe with Putu as our driver. He drove us to the spots we wanted to see and helped us with the planning of our trips - but we always had the freedom to choose and see whatever we like. At the attractions he gave us interesting background information and after that, he let us discover the place on our own. For us that was just perfect! Not only was Putu the ideal driver, but also had we nice conversations and got inspired by Putu‘s positive way of looking at life. If we return to Bali, we will definitely contact him again :)

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend spent a few days together in Bali with Putu. He was a great professional guide, driver and at the end also a friend.
We strongly recommend him to explore Bali.

Date of experience: April 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

This guy made a really special trip for us. He suggested us amazing places. Literary he made a 5 day itenerary for us wich was amazing. I travel a lot but this experience with him was really special. What ever we asked him he did it, he was smiling all the time, told us really interesting fact about the places we went. He was driving really nice. He was paying attention all the and did really everthing for us. So Putu one more time thank you for everthing and for sure we come back to Bali - ofcourse we gonna take your services ;)

Date of experience: May 2018